RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
gamer4life4zt

Aurora 0.7b.1 working skin links?

Greetings everyone after reading the new forum as it has been many years I am not sure where to post this topic but did not want to simply type this link does not work for every skin for 0.7b.1.

I have been trying to experience the new Aurora since FSD have updated to 0.7b.1 but everyone of the links that contributors share do not work except the reggae1 and xbox1 skin all of these others none of these links work everyone talking about they did not have permission to reedit their skin to current Aurora, well that does not even really make sense what about the people like me and others that just want to get all of the skins out there currently and show off to everyone how much better this Aurora is? The pics looked amazing but does no good if none of these links actually work at all. I think it is awesome you can create your own music etc in these new versions and edit all kinds of things but why not share it to everyone instead of copyright jumbo realmod is really only place that has 0.7b skins from searching and it just sucks that alot of these links do not work. Please someone share or Pm working link skins for 0.7.b.1 :)

6 hours ago, gamer4life4zt said:

Greetings everyone after reading the new forum as it has been many years I am not sure where to post this topic but did not want to simply type this link does not work for every skin for 0.7b.1.

I have been trying to experience the new Aurora since FSD have updated to 0.7b.1 but everyone of the links that contributors share do not work except the reggae1 and xbox1 skin all of these others none of these links work everyone talking about they did not have permission to reedit their skin to current Aurora, well that does not even really make sense what about the people like me and others that just want to get all of the skins out there currently and show off to everyone how much better this Aurora is? The pics looked amazing but does no good if none of these links actually work at all. I think it is awesome you can create your own music etc in these new versions and edit all kinds of things but why not share it to everyone instead of copyright jumbo realmod is really only place that has 0.7b skins from searching and it just sucks that alot of these links do not work. Please someone share or Pm working link skins for 0.7.b.1 :)

You can update the skins.. if you know how..

no one can tell you that you can not do so.. as for the skins.. all .7b will work on the hotfix update, you just need to change the meta file if I remember correctly.. to reflect release 

Edit: and for the other crap.. I know what thread you are talking about and if you read my comments, you'll understand I also put them in their place.. you are free to edit a previously made skin, and release it as you like.. the only requirement is you give credit to the original author.. 

• Thanks 1

Thank You Felida I will look into it i love how the community is encouraged to make their own that is a awesome incentive and keeps the 360 underground alive!

Just now, gamer4life4zt said:

Thank You Felida I will look into it i love how the community is encouraged to make their own that is a awesome incentive and keeps the 360 underground alive!

its hilarious how some people can think and act.. 

but yeah.. you can check out my tuts i put up.. they explain alot..

and the reason .7 will work in hotfix, as it was a code type fix.. nothing was actually changed in the skin as far as i know lol.. but yeah .6 skins wont work due to the missing/changed elements.. and soforth.. but yeah.. feel free to update em.. make sure to read/search this site for stuff.. as most of the answers you need will come up..

• Thanks 1