RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
MesaBoogie

Resetting Aurora Passcode

Hi there fellows!

My "genius" little brother had set a passcode so i cant access the settings and re route the system for my new hard drive.

How can I reset the password?

1533048505893881246676632251887.jpg

18 hours ago, Zack 47 said:

try this code on sys info screen : LT-RT-X-Y-LB-RB-X-X-UP-DOWN

That will do absolutly nothing.....

The only way I know of to remove the code, and keep the rest of the data intact, is to copy the settings.db to a computer, open it with SQLlite browser, and erase the code from the DB. You should also change the bit for enabling security, because if there is no code, and security is still enabled, you will probably be in the same boat.

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2018 at 6:20 PM, gavin_darkglider said:

That will do absolutly nothing.....

The only way I know of to remove the code, and keep the rest of the data intact, is to copy the settings.db to a computer, open it with SQLlite browser, and erase the code from the DB. You should also change the bit for enabling security, because if there is no code, and security is still enabled, you will probably be in the same boat.

i reset my passcode with this code , so for you probably do nothing but for xbox support that i called for the code he provide it work for me and for my friend , the code will be different  from console to console i have slim/corona so it work for me ;)  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zack 47 said:

i reset my passcode with this code , so for you probably do nothing but for xbox support that i called for the code he provide it work for me and for my friend , the code will be different  from console to console i have slim/corona so it work for me ;)

you are talking about the NxE locks ... has nothing to do with aurora locks mate.. you can nab your reset code from xebuilgui/jrunner easily for that lock

On 8/3/2018 at 6:09 PM, Zack 47 said:

I laugh at you, because your code has nothing to do with passcode locks in Aurora. On top of that, even if it did, that code changes with every console, as the last 4 are stored in the SMC config of the console, so giving the code that unlocked the NxE locks on your console is useless to anyone else you give it too(excepting the only real change there is the last 4 button presses.) So, once you have some more experience, you might find it smart to see that the staff on this forum have probably repaired, or modded more consoles than you have. Also, if you read the question in the beginning thread, you would have known that your bad advice for this issue was exactly that, then not argued with the staff when they said it was bad advice.