RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
PaperTronics

Downloading 1 item(s) ??

So, I just upgraded to Aurora 0.7b and I've had this bug showing up recently. It always says "1 Item Downloading" as the status, even when my Internet isn't connected. The first time it showed up, I thought that I might have left a download in progress, so I reconnected my internet to the xbox, and it goes away. Then when I disconnect my Internet from the xbox, it shows up again. Oh and btw no download is going on in the background.

Any help is appreciated.

• Like 1

At first start, Aurora may download some Files, like System Link Information etc.

If you dont have internet Connection, it may display that untill it can download that with connection.

can you post your debug.logs?

I downloaded all the files etc. I even reconnected the internet.

It's a noob question probably, but How do I get the debug file?

Sorry  I wasn't able to reply quick.

Anyways, aurora for some reason won't let me copy the debug.log file to usb. However, I copied the debug.log.last file and here it is:

debug.log.last

The problem is still there, i updated to the last aurora 0.7b.1 and when the 360 is not conected to internet always appears 1 item downloading. I think the problem is the RSS feed that always ask for conection. Thanks for the effort to make aurora better.

This wasnt addressed in the hotfix, because there are plans for the whole status bar area in 0.8b. Some major reworking there that has been planned since like 0.2b. It is just now being focused on though. lol. That being said, I will see to it that it gets fixed in 0.8b, if I find while testing this new feature that the bug still exists, I will get it fixed. At this point, all we can do is wait. 0.8b is still in early-ish development. Alot of the effort was shifted for the hotfix.

Dear Friends,

I have a jtag/rgh Xbox360 slim with "Aurora 0.7b.1 - Release Package" installed in it. The console is offline. The Aurora dashboard always shows "Downloading 1 item(s)" in the top right corner; what's up with that ?

Next time please use the search function. Thereads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

46 minutes ago, jawadsh said:

Dear Friends,

I have a jtag/rgh Xbox360 slim with "Aurora 0.7b.1 - Release Package" installed in it. The console is offline. The Aurora dashboard always shows "Downloading 1 item(s)" in the top right corner; what's up with that ?

Next time please use the search function. Thereads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

ooops sorry :(..... I got my answer though :) Thanks