RealModScene
PaperTronics

Downloading 1 item(s) ??

So, I just upgraded to Aurora 0.7b and I've had this bug showing up recently. It always says "1 Item Downloading" as the status, even when my Internet isn't connected. The first time it showed up, I thought that I might have left a download in progress, so I reconnected my internet to the xbox, and it goes away. Then when I disconnect my Internet from the xbox, it shows up again. Oh and btw no download is going on in the background.

Any help is appreciated.

• Like 1

At first start, Aurora may download some Files, like System Link Information etc.

If you dont have internet Connection, it may display that untill it can download that with connection.

can you post your debug.logs?

The problem is still there, i updated to the last aurora 0.7b.1 and when the 360 is not conected to internet always appears 1 item downloading. I think the problem is the RSS feed that always ask for conection. Thanks for the effort to make aurora better.

This wasnt addressed in the hotfix, because there are plans for the whole status bar area in 0.8b. Some major reworking there that has been planned since like 0.2b. It is just now being focused on though. lol. That being said, I will see to it that it gets fixed in 0.8b, if I find while testing this new feature that the bug still exists, I will get it fixed. At this point, all we can do is wait. 0.8b is still in early-ish development. Alot of the effort was shifted for the hotfix.

Dear Friends,

I have a jtag/rgh Xbox360 slim with "Aurora 0.7b.1 - Release Package" installed in it. The console is offline. The Aurora dashboard always shows "Downloading 1 item(s)" in the top right corner; what's up with that ?

Next time please use the search function. Thereads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

46 minutes ago, jawadsh said:

Dear Friends,

I have a jtag/rgh Xbox360 slim with "Aurora 0.7b.1 - Release Package" installed in it. The console is offline. The Aurora dashboard always shows "Downloading 1 item(s)" in the top right corner; what's up with that ?

Next time please use the search function. Thereads merged !

Dr.Gonzo

ooops sorry :(..... I got my answer though :) Thanks

Same problem :(

I have an xbox without wi-fi, so this inscription is annoying I have to connect an ethernet cable every time so that caption disappears. This was not the case before. Is it possible that this is due to the fact that I deleted some games, but aurora still wants to download the covers for them?

debug.log.last

it is possible to remove this notification using a HEX editor. I did it with the Brazilian Language, I tried to do the same with the English Language, but I didn't find the file EN-US.xzp in Aurora's locale folder.

if someone sends me the EN-US.xzp file I can remove this notification in English too.

PT-BR.xzp

Posting in 2023 to say that Aurora is a fantastic piece of software.  I too, however, have this message displaying even though my console is usually offline.  Taking it online doesn't help when you come back offline again.

Did anyone find the cause and a subsequent solution?

20 hours ago, Leogames said:

Posting in 2023 to say that Aurora is a fantastic piece of software.  I too, however, have this message displaying even though my console is usually offline.  Taking it online doesn't help when you come back offline again.

Did anyone find the cause and a subsequent solution?

Just turn off the scanning path I do this once I know I've got everything showing. I only switch it back on if I've added new titles or pathways etc. 

But I always have the title update Scan on etc

On 2/22/2023 at 6:59 AM, KiwiMeoWii said:

Just turn off the scanning path I do this once I know I've got everything showing. I only switch it back on if I've added new titles or pathways etc. 

But I always have the title update Scan on etc

Thanks for the tip - although I think I've done that and it's still showing for me 😕

I'll check my system again to make sure..