RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jawadsh

NAND Bad blocks in new RGH Xbox360! Please help!

Dear friends,

I just bought a JTAG/RGH XBOX360 slim (yes I know it's 2018 :)). I am playing around with it, changing the dashboard etc. All the games seem to be running fine as well.

I took a backup of the console’s NAND using "Simple 360 NAND flasher 1.2" and when I loaded the "flashdmp.bin" file into J-Runner; it shows that my console has 6 bad blocks (please view the attached snapshot). Should I be worried ? Console is running fine otherwise....

Please help me!

NAND bad blocks.png

3 hours ago, jawadsh said:

Dear friends,

I just bought a JTAG/RGH XBOX360 slim (yes I know it's 2018 :)). I am playing around with it, changing the dashboard etc. All the games seem to be running fine as well.

I took a backup of the console’s NAND using "Simple 360 NAND flasher 1.2" and when I loaded the "flashdmp.bin" file into J-Runner; it shows that my console has 6 bad blocks (please view the attached snapshot). Should I be worried ? Console is running fine otherwise....

Please help me!

NAND bad blocks.png

A simple search will tell you it's fine.. And you only have 3 bad blocks.. 

O.k. did some research and what i understand is that my NAND has 3 bad blocks but they have already been remapped by whoever modded my jtag/RGH, right?

6 hours ago, jawadsh said:

O.k. did some research and what i understand is that my NAND has 3 bad blocks but they have already been remapped by whoever modded my jtag/RGH, right?

yes.. if you did a little more research, nands can have bad blocks off the factory line.. this isnt limited to just xbox 360's either..