RealModScene
Chrushev

Aurora 0.7B r1622 coverflow no longer has sound

Not sure how it happened, but my Aurora doesnt make any sounds when scrolling through games or menus. The only sounds that are there are the native xbox 360 sounds (like when I bring up the menu with Xbox button). All games have sound no problem.

I tried to look where Aurora stores its sounds but it looks like they are embedded in some other file?

8 hours ago, Chrushev said:

Not sure how it happened, but my Aurora doesnt make any sounds when scrolling through games or menus. The only sounds that are there are the native xbox 360 sounds (like when I bring up the menu with Xbox button). All games have sound no problem.

I tried to look where Aurora stores its sounds but it looks like they are embedded in some other file?

Aurora never had sounds by default.. 

I made a skin with sounds.. and even then the coverflow never had a sound either..

Hmm I could have sword there was a swoosh sound when scrolling through games. Where can I get your skin with sounds? And how do I install it?

31 minutes ago, Chrushev said:

Hmm I could have sword there was a swoosh sound when scrolling through games. Where can I get your skin with sounds? And how do I install it?

That was fsd.. but currently there is no way for the coverflow to have sound.. and that skin was for 0.6b I believe lol.. but I will finish my skin for the latest release soon