RealModScene
TudorBlue

Formatting the HDD

Just been given another xbox 360 hdd, a much bigger one than the one I was using on my RGH. How can I install FSD onto this hdd?? Just run the iso?? Is it as simple as that??? Thanks

Just been given another xbox 360 hdd, a much bigger one than the one I was using on my RGH. How can I install FSD onto this hdd?? Just run the iso?? Is it as simple as that??? Thanks

Yes. Just format the hard drive on the xbox first.

I connected the 120gb hdd to my rgh and formatted it in settings/memory. Ive used the F3Installer.iso on a disc and installed FSD. The process runs smoothly, however, when it finishes, it goes to the dash launcher. I need to know what to do next because, if I just ignore this and press "B", it just takes me back to the official dashboard. Theres no sign of fsd 3 when I press xbox guide button. Do i have to configure anything is dashlaunch??? Thanks in advance guys

How do I do that??

In Dashlaunch.

Goto "Current Options" > "Paths" > set default to your FSD default.xex location.

Press RB, Select HDD, press X to save

Press B

Reboot console

Why don't you just transfer your existing launch.ini file across to the new HDD?

Place FSD in the same directory as it was on the old HDD and it will continue to load when the console does.

All done thanks. Great having a bigger hdd. That was so easy to do. Im slowely learning this stuff as I go. Thanks irishdave and BL4K3Y

• Like 1

All done thanks. Great having a bigger hdd. That was so easy to do. Im slowely learning this stuff as I go. Thanks irishdave and BL4K3Y

I like you, you're grateful.

Glad you got it sorted, try not fill it up :p

• Like 1