RealModScene
soulfunkdjx

XBOX360 Jasper HDD?

Hello. I have XBOX360 jasper model with latest updates both aurora and official system update. I also have an internal hdd of 250Gb storage. I want to buy a bigger hdd now to add more games. What is the biggest storage that supports xbox360 and aurora? Which hdd should i look? Do i need to search something specific? Please help!!!

2 hours ago, soulfunkdjx said:

Hello. I have XBOX360 jasper model with latest updates both aurora and official system update. I also have an internal hdd of 250Gb storage. I want to buy a bigger hdd now to add more games. What is the biggest storage that supports xbox360 and aurora? Which hdd should i look? Do i need to search something specific? Please help!!!

2TB internal, 2TB per usb port

2 minutes ago, Neocazen said:

According to data from Microsoft itself 2TB

i think highest official is 1tb.. 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, felida said:

2TB internal, 2TB per usb port

i think highest official is 1tb.. 

500gb official not 1 tb i think 

All the wile the Xbox 360 recognizes 2 TB size (JTAG/RGH) for internal hdd`s, and the Xbox 360 have access to the 2 TB. Since systemupdate  2.0.17349.0, external drives up to 2 TB  are supported too.

My first choice are Hdd from Western Digital. I use it for all my Xbox 360s, Xbox One, Media Players. I had all the time no failures , no trouble.

It doesnt matter if you use Hdds with 5400 rpm, or 7200 rpm. The last one are a little bit better in access time and a little bit faster.

• Thanks 1