RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Tekasoda

Xell not working

Hello guys I'm back after so long with an old problem I still got.

My Xell is not working correctly when I execute any elf files via Aurora/FSD, as soon it loads the files the screen only shows as if there were no cables connected to it and the Xbox360 is still on, I've tried using both AV and HDMI and the problem occurs in both. Loading it via XellReloaded (eject button method) works fine with no issues most of the time. I'm refering to it as "XellReloaded" because that's what shows up when I use that method.

The reason I'm trying to run this via Aurora/FSD it's because I don't have a USB as mine broke and my External HDD has 2 partitions (NTFS and FAT32, the second one existing only for games) and XellReloaded (eject) stucks at "fat Mount".

What I'm trying to ask here is if there's a way to update Xell on my console to run via Aurora/FSD or to make XellReloaded (eject) to load my External HDD. My console is a Slim Corona 4GB with RGH. Kernel 17502, FSD 3 Aurora 0.6b, Xell version is 0.993-git-7466b6d 2013-08-27 Special Corona Compatible Xell Version.

Thanks in advance for any helpful response and sorry for my broken english.

4 hours ago, Tekasoda said:

Hello guys I'm back after so long with an old problem I still got.

My Xell is not working correctly when I execute any elf files via Aurora/FSD, as soon it loads the files the screen only shows as if there were no cables connected to it and the Xbox360 is still on, I've tried using both AV and HDMI and the problem occurs in both. Loading it via XellReloaded (eject button method) works fine with no issues most of the time. I'm refering to it as "XellReloaded" because that's what shows up when I use that method.

The reason I'm trying to run this via Aurora/FSD it's because I don't have a USB as mine broke and my External HDD has 2 partitions (NTFS and FAT32, the second one existing only for games) and XellReloaded (eject) stucks at "fat Mount".

What I'm trying to ask here is if there's a way to update Xell on my console to run via Aurora/FSD or to make XellReloaded (eject) to load my External HDD. My console is a Slim Corona 4GB with RGH. Kernel 17502, FSD 3 Aurora 0.6b, Xell version is 0.993-git-7466b6d 2013-08-27 Special Corona Compatible Xell Version.

Thanks in advance for any helpful response and sorry for my broken english.

for starters, the xbox cant handle 2 partitions.. nor ntfs..

7 hours ago, felida said:

for starters, the xbox cant handle 2 partitions.. nor ntfs..

I'm not trying to use the ntfs at all with the xbox, it's there for purposes unrelated to the xbox. I'm only concerned for the FAT32 partition I've been using to run games for over a year now. Forgot to add that I tested to run an elf file with a borrowed USB stick and worked great with the XellReloaded (eject) but had the same issue in Aurora/FSD.