Jump to content
RealModScene
tel758

Default Skin With Music

Recommended Posts

I wish to know how could I put any music on 0.7b default skin..

Can anyone help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tel758 said:

I wish to know how could I put any music on 0.7b default skin..

Can anyone help me?

here is the default skin for aurora 0.7b1.

use xzptool to extract/repack.

put your wav into the "Sounds" folder, and make sure it is called "song.wav"

Default.xzp

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, felida said:

here is the default skin for aurora 0.7b1.

use xzptool to extract/repack.

put your wav into the "Sounds" folder, and make sure it is called "song.wav"

Default.xzp

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rowling said:

Hi, I follow all steps, but sound don't work..  Original skin ver 0.7b.1 r1622,  can you help me? Im trying use this music "Deathsmiles IIX OST - Final Boss"

Deathsmiles IIX OST - Final Boss.mp3

You didn't follow the steps, as the sound file has to be .wav, not .mp3.. ::facepalm::

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rowling said:

I follow all steps, but upload mp3 because wav=35mb...

for starters, the file it is looking for is a .wav.. no other format will work..

second: mp3 files arent supported in the skins..

 

you cant say you followed the steps, if you obviously dont understand that i said, it has to be called song.wav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, felida said:

for starters, the file it is looking for is a .wav.. no other format will work..

second: mp3 files arent supported in the skins..

 

you cant say you followed the steps, if you obviously dont understand that i said, it has to be called song.wav

Dude, you don't understand, here I convert this mp3 to wav, but don't work. I uploat the mp3 here in  the forum just for all ppl see what is the music, again, I not use THIS file, I convert this mp3 to wav. First I convert this mp3, create a folder called Sounds, paste this wav renamed to song.wav but don't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rowling said:

Dude, you don't understand, here I convert this mp3 to wav, but don't work. I uploat the mp3 here in  the forum just for all ppl see what is the music, again, I not use THIS file, I convert this mp3 to wav. First I convert this mp3, create a folder called Sounds, paste this wav renamed to song.wav but don't work.

Use audacity, it's free, and convert to ms pci signed wav .. You shouldn't have to create the folder, as I have done it already then packed up the skin

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, felida said:

Use audacity, it's free, and convert to ms pci signed wav .. You shouldn't have to create the folder, as I have done it already then packed up the skin

 

Strange, the Sound folder does not appear even though I'm using your Skin, so I created it. I'm going to use Audacity so I'm converting with the File Format Factory. Thank you very much, I'll do this as soon as I get home and notice if it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got it working.

1. Grab the song you want, pop it in audacity and save it as a 16 bit signed microsoft wav, name it song.wav

2. Open your default skin xzp with xzp tool and extract it to a folder. Get XZP tool here:

3. Make a "Sounds" folder and put song.wav in it,

4. Open xzp tool and hit build on the extracted folder for a new xzp

5. Copy it to your Aurora skins folder on your 360

5. Switch to it in Aurora and restart

 

Worked for me

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I give up hahaha Maybe my song file is very huge... Anyway, Ill upload my XZP, if anyone can unpack and see, I'll really appreciate. Oh Nevermind, It WORKS! I reduce to 18mb the Wav file and now my Skin have sound! Thank you everyone :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rowling said:

Oh Nevermind, It WORKS! I reduce to 18mb the Wav file and now my Skin have sound! Thank you everyone :D

the file size doesn't matter.. what matters is the correct format.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×