RealModScene
tel758

Default Skin With Music

On 9/10/2022 at 5:40 PM, zskyzthelimitz said:

Don't know if this counts as necroing as the post isn't THAT old; just wanted to say I'm brand new to this scene and I've been messing with this all morning trying to get the music to play and for whatever reason using your file worked for me. Thanks.

cant necro a post that was added to a month prior lol.. but the threads are here for all

Hi guys, could anybody please share a default skin with support for a song in the background? I know how to unpack and repack the XZP skin file's and putting a .wav (Audacity) file in a folder is no problem but i don't have the required software and skills to do it myself. So a 100% original skin for the latest version of Aurora with background music would be awsome. I tried to replace the boot screen using a alternative one but it keeps being "transparent/grey" but i would like a "original looking" Xbox 360 image with white background when i boot my rgh. Does anybody have tips for that? Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, mmmeijer0 said:

Hi guys, could anybody please share a default skin with support for a song in the background? I know how to unpack and repack the XZP skin file's and putting a .wav (Audacity) file in a folder is no problem but i don't have the required software and skills to do it myself. So a 100% original skin for the latest version of Aurora with background music would be awsome. I tried to replace the boot screen using a alternative one but it keeps being "transparent/grey" but i would like a "original looking" Xbox 360 image with white background when i boot my rgh. Does anybody have tips for that? Thanks in advance

i already did.. 

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/8823-default-skin-with-music/&do=findComment&comment=92511