RealModScene
pelago

Profile chooser not alphabetical, and UI tweaks

I am very appreciative of the profile choser that you can optionally show on startup. It makes the console much easier to use for multiple, non-techy, users.

But I have a couple of problems. Mist importantly, the list isn't sorted alphabetically by profile name - it seems to be sorted by creation date or (probably) internal ID. Profiles are sorted by name in NXE.

Secondly, only four profiles show up before needing to scroll, which seems slightly low (I have five profiles on my box). Can the window height be increased, or the item height decreased? Maybe this is themable - I haven't checked.

Lastly, the location for the profile is shown with a techy-looking pathname which is offputting to non-techy users. Would it be ambiguous if you just abbreviated to, say, "HDD" etc., or showed an icon for HDD etc.?

Many thanks for your hard work.

Thanks. Sorry about picking wrong subforum. Arguably the non-alphabeticalness is a bug (as I can't see why anyone would want any different) so correct for this sub, but I agree the other two are suggestions. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, pelago said:

Thanks. Sorry about picking wrong subforum. Arguably the non-alphabeticalness is a bug (as I can't see why anyone would want any different) so correct for this sub, but I agree the other two are suggestions. Thanks again.

Well.. I can tell you, that your profiles are in the content folder.. in sequential order so, there probably is no sort order for display, like with nxe dash.. so probably not a bug per-say.. But I get where u are coming from..