RealModScene
Dr.Gonzo

Support thread -Aurora / NOVA 0.7b.1 hotfix!-

For what it is worth, I have seen a lot of computers, and game systems get those lines, and 99.9% of the time, it is a hardware related issue, not software. Unfortunatly, there are no real hardware stress tests for the xbox, but if there were I would say run one on the video card, and see how it reacts.

11 hours ago, Fonzy said:

For test purposes, you could try it. I had almost the same problems on an cheaper TV I sometimes use. My TV does not really support  1080p 60Hz, but still I can set it and I will get a proper image in most cases. I will notice stutter, since the TV really can handle 25Hz when set to 1080p and 50Hz when on 720p (processor limits of this specific TV model).

When using the xbox I get those kind of effects when using 1080p 60Hz. Especially with Blazing Angels started from Aurora.

well.. its not really the blame on the tv, but where you live.. 60hz is USA standard electricity.. 50hz is pretty much everywhere else.. ofc if you live somewhere where 50hz is the dominant factor, then you can guess that the tv will be made to only work with 50hz.. 

hence why there are issues with the video output.. 

now.. there ARE tv's that will correct the change.. but if your tv doesnt, you shouldnt be using something that it isn't supposed to.. hence the graphic issues..

edit:

you can do the research yourself.. if your tv is only made for 50hz, then it will cause graphic issues when you try to run it on 60hz, same goes for the other way, 60 -> 50 hz..

Ok i have updated aurora and i redo my path but i see this now... In first line of script data, i have Games before and now i have [none]... and no script seems attach.

So now, when i scan games, i don't have covers.

Any suggestions to fix this ? 

17b120940d9606d7fb4f42dfccaecfad9e5cff8f

51 minutes ago, bpkheops said:

Ok i have updated aurora and i redo my path but i see this now... In first line of script data, i have Games before and now i have [none]... and no script seems attach.

So now, when i scan games, i don't have covers.

Any suggestions to fix this ? 

17b120940d9606d7fb4f42dfccaecfad9e5cff8f

there never has been a "games" script data.. you probably have livestrong on in dashlaunch.. and you need xhttp on..

as well as enable unity connection in aurora.. covers have absolutely nothing to do with script data.. smh

6 hours ago, felida said:

there never has been a "games" script data.. you probably have livestrong on in dashlaunch.. and you need xhttp on..

as well as enable unity connection in aurora.. covers have absolutely nothing to do with script data.. smh

Thank Felida, it's seem more complicate, i check in my launch.ini

livestrong = false

xhttp = true

So i have good options in dashlaunch.

Is it possible to add Games for first line in Script Data ?

Aurora check and downloadcovers whatever category i put ?

I put DL, xexmenu in applications and I have cover, but for games, no.

I check also that i have good api in unity, it's ok.

an other idea ?

6 minutes ago, bpkheops said:

Thank Felida, it's seem more complicate, i check in my launch.ini

livestrong = false

xhttp = true

So i have good options in dashlaunch.

Is it possible to add Games for first line in Script Data ?

Aurora check and downloadcovers whatever category i put ?

I put DL, xexmenu in applications and I have cover, but for games, no.

I check also that i have good api in unity, it's ok.

an other idea ?

yeah, the catagories have no affect on the covers.. as for aurora not downloading them, can you try to manually download the cover, via the cover downloader in the games menu? (y button menu)

43 minutes ago, felida said:

yeah, the catagories have no affect on the covers.. as for aurora not downloading them, can you try to manually download the cover, via the cover downloader in the games menu? (y button menu)

It works with Y button, so i try to download assets, and ahleluya I found back my covers for all. So Good. Fantastic!
Thank for the work, and your help Felida.
I did not understand why it was not working yesterday, but all is working now.

31 minutes ago, bpkheops said:

It works with Y button, so i try to download assets, and ahleluya I found back my covers for all. So Good. Fantastic!
Thank for the work, and your help Felida.
I did not understand why it was not working yesterday, but all is working now.

might be a slight bug in the asset download que when scanning.. or something random being stupid lol

33 minutes ago, JockerDz44 said:

so you are saying it might be from the nova plugin ?