RealModScene
Dr.Gonzo

Support thread -Aurora / NOVA 0.7b.1 hotfix!-

• yes, i am experiencing crashes after new update, only ingame,black screen no fatal crash message

edit: no more crashing it was the plug not functioning 

Most of the languages added to 0.7b.1 were done by the community after Aurora 0.7b was released. We are lacking in translators for a lot of languages, but if you want to contribute, you can translate it to hebrew, and I can get Ro to add it to the update. This probably wont help those who have already updated though, since the revision of aurora will still be the same, and that is what aurora looks for when there is an update.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:04 AM, stealthviper69 said:

How do i add my games/titles to the dash 

On 6/27/2018 at 11:32 AM, Basharkanan said:

I do it simply by opening it from the file browser

You should set the scan paths.. then the games will show up with covers and such

On 6/27/2018 at 2:12 PM, Basharkanan said:

am i the only one experiencing crashes every few minutes into any game.

have you got this kind of screen crash with lines ? or am i the only who got those weird screen lines

43950634_423812158148990_2162687797868101632_n.jpg

44106293_1807663979351600_3801052602490159104_n.jpg

Moved from Aurora relase ----> to Aurora support thread !

Dr.Gonzo

3 hours ago, JockerDz44 said:

any help gays ?

since your game shows the lines.. it might be your TV.. not xbox.. or the cord

no friend ! its not from the tv neither from the cord , because when i use freestyledash 3 to play games it's goes fine and i get never those lines but when i start playing games using aurora sunnedly i got those line , so i guess the problem is from the aurora

Hate to say it but graphical issues of that nature are usually due to the gpu seperating from the mobo... aka the rrod.

It's fine if you don't want to believe me, and I'm not going to argue about this or defend this, I'm the only one who has answered you and this is the most likely reason you are having these specific graphical issues that apparently persist through the dash into games and even the xbox dash.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 4:02 AM, JockerDz44 said:

no friend ! its not from the tv neither from the cord , because when i use freestyledash 3 to play games it's goes fine and i get never those lines but when i start playing games using aurora sunnedly i got those line , so i guess the problem is from the aurora 

Which one is your main dash? While I was test driving Aurora with FS3 still as my main dash I had screen problems on my older Toshiba LCD which does not support high refresh rates when I tried to start games from Aurora. After I completely switched to Aurora the problems disappeared.

9 hours ago, igor242 said:

Hate to say it but graphical issues of that nature are usually due to the gpu seperating from the mobo... aka the rrod. 

It's fine if you don't want to believe me, and I'm not going to argue about this or defend this, I'm the only one who has answered you and this is the most likely reason you are having these specific graphical issues that apparently persist through the dash into games and even the xbox dash.

yes it's may be true , but you should know that when i use FSD3 i don't get those lines at all , i get it only with Aurora dash , thank you for your reply and thank your warning bro

6 hours ago, Fonzy said:

Which one is your main dash? While I was test driving Aurora with FS3 still as my main dash I had screen problems on my older Toshiba LCD which does not support high refresh rates when I tried to start games from Aurora. After I completely switched to Aurora the problems disappeared.

my main dash is Aurora , his still my main dqsh but i'm using FSD to start game to avoid those lines

56 minutes ago, JockerDz44 said:

my main dash is Aurora , his still my main dqsh but i'm using FSD to start game to avoid those lines

are you using the nova plugin?

are you using dashlaunch plugins?

cant just say it is auroras fault.. when something else could be clashing..

Hello everyone
With some recent changes to xbox live domain address, 
some programs that use connection feature are foran 
affected and others have already been fixed like:
Ex: AuroraAssetEditor1.3.1
Intriguing that
Aurora 0.7b.1, was also affected by not offering more support for game synopsis and screenshot of games 
since this belongs to the connection of the xbox live region of each language.
Xbox unity, works perfectly, bringing covers and TU support.
Only game synopsis and game screenshot are not demonstrated again :(
As the Aurora code is closed, I would like to know if there is a possibility of a
line basis for a future:
- Aurora 0.7b.2
Bringing this correction to life again
(It would be a lot of joy and comfort)
Even if there is no such thing in mind could you answer?

- Thank you so much for all work so far .

On 10/22/2018 at 8:39 AM, Fonzy said:

Does it also occur when you set output in the XBOX 360 settings to 720p 50Hz?

actually i'm on 1080p and 60hz ,  do you suggest to change it to 720p 50hz and make a try with it ?

On 10/21/2018 at 6:54 PM, felida said:

are you using the nova plugin?

are you using dashlaunch plugins?

cant just say it is auroras fault.. when something else could be clashing..

not i'm not using dashlunch plugins , but i think nova plugin is allready included in aurora 0.7b1 .. don't you think so ?

3 hours ago, JockerDz44 said:

not i'm not using dashlunch plugins , but i think nova plugin is allready included in aurora 0.7b1 .. don't you think so ?

You can disable the plugin.. 

On 10/25/2018 at 1:38 AM, JockerDz44 said:

actually i'm on 1080p and 60hz ,  do you suggest to change it to 720p 50hz and make a try with it ?

For test purposes, you could try it. I had almost the same problems on an cheaper TV I sometimes use. My TV does not really support  1080p 60Hz, but still I can set it and I will get a proper image in most cases. I will notice stutter, since the TV really can handle 25Hz when set to 1080p and 50Hz when on 720p (processor limits of this specific TV model).

When using the xbox I get those kind of effects when using 1080p 60Hz. Especially with Blazing Angels started from Aurora.