RealModScene
TudorBlue

Trainers not working

Ive been trying a few game trainers but since Ive reinstalled my FSD3, none of them work. Is there any setting either in FSD3 or Dashlaunch, I may need to activate/deactivate?? Tried the same trainers before I reinstalled my FSD and they worked ok! Any help or advice with this will be very much appreciated!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Do you not need to load a trainer file first for it to work, load the file, load the game and press down button on the D-Pad to activate?

Do you not need to load a trainer file first for it to work, load the file, load the game and press down button on the D-Pad to activate?

Yes, I have been doing. Ive tried trainers for the new devil may cry game as well as trainers I know that work 100%, like dead space 2 and hitman absolution. Im at a loss. Im thinking of reformatting my RGH 360's hdd and reinstalling Fsd3. Is this easily done on a coolrunner rgh phat console???! Thanks

I wouldn't go that far, maybe unplug it and put FSD onto a usb pen with the game in question. See how that goes.

PS. Where you get the trainers from?

I wouldn't go that far, maybe unplug it and put FSD onto a usb pen with the game in question. See how that goes.

PS. Where you get the trainers from?

360Haven. They uaually work a treat.

I See your problem, loading it then F3 took over when it reloaded.

Well, I got it working for TR7

I went into Dashlaunch and added the enginedll.xex to plugin2, rebooted xbox and loaded the game. Press "Start+Back" and I've got my options :)

I See your problem, loading it then F3 took over when it reloaded.

Well, I got it working for TR7

I went into Dashlaunch and added the enginedll.xex to plugin2, rebooted xbox and loaded the game. Press "Start+Back" and I've got my options :)

A lot of trainers include a enginedll.xex but a lot dont. A lot of the time theres only two .xex files, one is a launch_trainer.xex and the other is another .xex that atm, i cant remember what its called. Im now at work so Im screwed till i get home tomorrow morning. I will then be able to try and sort out my problem:(

dashlaunch only picks up the 1 .xex, dont u just use the one trainer and drop each file per game?

dashlaunch only picks up the 1 .xex, dont u just use the one trainer and drop each file per game?

Yes but I usually FTP all the files in each trainer folder into whatever directory, the trainer uploader/creator advises

Sent From Tapatalk 2

if you are trying to use start + back buttonned trainers(menu trainer) you have to delete xbdm.xex from plugins of dashlaunch.

I didnt know this. How do I do this?? Launch DashLaunch and fins xbdm.xex and delete it manually?

Sent From Tapatalk 2

if you are trying to use start + back buttonned trainers(menu trainer) you have to delete xbdm.xex from plugins of dashlaunch.

its not installed, just checked

Can someone please do me a favor?? Help.me out?? Having a nightmare trying to get the castlevania lords if ahadow trainer working. Thanks guys

Sent From Tapatalk 2