RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora / NOVA 0.7b.1 hotfix!

I was disappointed at one point, why did not they put the portuguese-brazil language together in the hotfix that came? I did the translation work and it's in the community, I do not know why they ignore my language.ย ๐Ÿ˜”
ย 

• Sad 2

I do not know why the team They did not put the Arabic language with the knowledge that I had translated it and placed it in the forum RMS ๐Ÿ˜’

• Like 1

1 minute ago, salah.rgh2 said:

I do not know why the team They did not put the Arabic language with the knowledge that I had translated it and placed it in the forum RMS ๐Ÿ˜’

really, it's a bummer to see every version without our languages even giving support and translating
ย 

15 minutes ago, Fabricio Messias De Godoi said:

really, it's a bummer to see every version๏ปฟ without our languages even giving support and๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ translating
ย ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ

Unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜’

sorry guys!ย  ย i searched through all of the languages i could find that i was confident were up to date-ย  i must have missed them or they got buried.ย  If i couldn't see the post ybeor theย needed XML, XZP and .DAT i just ignored it as i was trying to rush it to release!ย  ย maybe next time!

Hi,ย MaesterRowen

ย 

Thanks for the hotfix.

If any further updates, you may use the latest translations for Chinese here:

ย 

Simplified Chinese V2:ย ย ZH-CN.xzp

Traditional Chinese:ย ZH-TW.xzp

ย 

Sorry I didn't put the most updated ones in my top/main post.

And the one you used inย 0.7b.1 is outdated :)

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Related Posts inย Aurora Localizationย subforum

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/8632-simplified-chinese-translation-for-aurora-07b/

https://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/8659-traditional-chinese-translation-for-aurora-07b/

ย 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the fixes, and the dutch support :)
Just donated some bling bling, hope you guys enjoy some cold beer

PEACE!

2 hours ago, henkie2 said:

Thanks for the fixes, and the dutch support :)
Just donated some bling bling, hope you guys enjoy some cold beer

PEACE!

I'm going to buy luke-warm beer! Dankjewel Henkie, waarderen het ;)

I'm more thanking everyone for corrections, I'm happy that everything works fine
Thanks for working on keeping the scene alive.

Guys this is a release not a support thread. All support questions about Aurora 0.7b1 please only here.

Thx.

ย 

Installedย Aurora 0.7b.1 and set scan paths but it did not find all the games , I set the scan paths to the paths I have in myย Freestyle dash 3 Rev783 ...ย Aurora 0.7b.1 may be more stable etc but I think I will stick toย Freestyle dash 3 Rev783 as I can still download covers and title updates.Each to their own I suppose.ย 

9 minutes ago, orgal said:

Installedย Aurora 0.7b.1 and set scan paths but it did not find all the games , I set the scan paths to the paths I have in myย Freestyle dash 3 Rev783 ...ย Aurora 0.7b.1 may be more stable etc but I think I will stick toย Freestyle dash 3 Rev783 as I can still download covers and title updates.Each to their own I suppose.ย 

you didnt set the scan depth far enough then

• Like 1

hi guys will there be future updates for aurora? or version 07b.1 and the final one?

ย 

Sad but understandable. If we look the calendar, Aurora it's a 6 years old project on a 15 years old consoleย ๐ŸŽ‰

People have moved on and honestly I find Aurora pretty complete. Also, just looking at the changelog you can see how much work they have done.
ย