RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Eruil

How do i add a proggress bar in loading screen?

i am trying very hard to replace the aurora 0.7b classic  loading text with a nice looking progress bar. how can i make it? i did it before on 0.6b but with the new 0.7 xuielements things are a little bit different.  i hope that  anybody could help me . thanks guys

11 minutes ago, Eruil said:

i am trying very hard to replace the aurora 0.7b classic  loading text with a nice looking progress bar. how can i make it? i did it before on 0.6b but with the new 0.7 xuielements things are a little bit different.  i hope that  anybody could help me . thanks guys

You can't really add that without knowing the code.. as no matter what u do, someone's database will be larger.. your previous attempt was just a visual, and not an actual progress bar.. 

22 minutes ago, Eruil said:

well, how can i make that visual? 

The timeline.. you make multiple keyframes , look at the temp graphs for an idea on the visual too

55 minutes ago, felida said:

The timeline.. you make multiple keyframes , look at the temp graphs for an idea on the visual too

this is an example of what i want to do. is there any dumb proof xui tool guide ? lol

project.jpg

1 hour ago, VictorELDios said:

I can do it if you like, so I just need your background

thanks dude . can i see you in elotrolado? 

thanks dude. i made a nice halo 4 loading screen with a "progress bar visual" . now its time for resize and move the "progress bar" 

Sin título.jpg