RealModScene
Chrishockey55

Xebuild 1.19.1 Update! 17526 Retail Update

Apparently On Wednesday c0z pushed a slight Update to xebuild ( i have been extremely busy this week) 

This is the current And Latest Xebuild Please seek the change logs for what c0z updated

This will allow you to disable the wifi on your console ( to avoid connecting to xboxlive and risking your kv/console being banned)

Changes:
========
- nowifi addon patches replaced with ones that should actually work

xeBuild_1.19.1.zip

Neither xeBuild GUI or xeBuil recognizing the NAND dumb as Corona 4G ( Winbond WB4G ) its recognized as Corona also in Dashlaunch !

can you fix this please ?

The Xbox360 E Winbond WB4G patch is only included when you select "Corona4g" or ? So its very important.

Because the last time, it was missed and my console need a reflash ....

Can anyone tell me if this would allow me to change the dvd key on my trinity rgh my drive died on me and my brother offered me a broken one that has a known working dvd. I've used this with simple 360 flasher on another console to update the dash for my brother. I wasnt sure if it would allow for me to change it of not in conjunction with 360flasher to update my nand in that way.

6 hours ago, Kyther said:

Can anyone tell me if this would allow me to change the dvd key on my trinity rgh my drive died on me and my brother offered me a broken one that has a known working dvd. I've used this with simple 360 flasher on another console to update the dash for my brother. I wasnt sure if it would allow for me to change it of not in conjunction with 360flasher to update my nand in that way.

you can change the dvd key in the nand to match the current dvd drive.. 

in jrunner, it is the advanced tab/patch nand..

in xebuildgui, you have to cut on advanced settings, then xebuild options

33 minutes ago, Kyther said:

Thank you for the info turned out the dvd drive was the same model so I just swapped the board inside them

That also works.. Haha.. Plus can still be used for retail..