RealModScene
johnkittz

Updating aurora without wifi?

I'm wondering if there's a way to update aurora to the latest without using the auto update feature which requires wifi (I don't have wifi and won't have it due to being so far in the sticks) anybody help would be awesome I like having the stuff up to date.

43 minutes ago, johnkittz said:

I'm wondering if there's a way to update aurora to the latest without using the auto update feature which requires wifi (I don't have wifi and won't have it due to being so far in the sticks) anybody help would be awesome I like having the stuff up to date.

the correct question would be without internet.. lol.. 

wifi isnt recommended due to how limited it is on the 360..

but short answer? not really.. you "could" download it, and try to use the asset importer to swap the covers and such..

You can just download the package and copy the new files over the old files.

You should unload the plugin first and copy the files with another filemanager like a second aurora or xexmenu

On 6/16/2018 at 6:25 PM, felida said:

the correct question would be without internet.. lol.. 

wifi isnt recommended due to how limited it is on the 360..

but short answer? not really.. you "could" download it, and try to use the asset importer to swap the covers and such..

Eh. I'll just go the easy way and freshly install the newest version. (I only have 3 games so it won't kill me plus I don't have any covers or anything extra) thanks for the help!

10 hours ago, johnkittz said:

Eh. I'll just go the easy way and freshly install the newest version. (I only have 3 games so it won't kill me plus I don't have any covers or anything extra) thanks for the help!

then there is no reason to update.. err via updater..