RealModScene

What kinda mods do you suggest converting to enhance my overall play? If it helps I love magic, but the spells in the vanilla game are lacking I also like archery and thievery.

49 minutes ago, johnkittz said:

What kinda mods do you suggest converting to enhance my overall play? If it helps I love magic, but the spells in the vanilla game are lacking I also like archery and thievery.

check nexusmods... they have a HUGE list of mods for the game.. as long as it doesn't require meshes (armour and such) then it is easy to convert to 360 version.. 

xb1/pc version are superior.. and officially support the mods.. you can only mod the 360 version with a modded console

33 minutes ago, felida said:

check nexusmods... they have a HUGE list of mods for the game.. as long as it doesn't require meshes (armour and such) then it is easy to convert to 360 version.. 

xb1/pc version are superior.. and officially support the mods.. you can only mod the 360 version with a modded console

I've stuck to simple spell mods plus a simple cheat mod which Is easily converted. I also use the aurora trainer for it. I was just wondering if somebody had any good mod suggestions to look into converting.

3 minutes ago, johnkittz said:

I've stuck to simple spell mods plus a simple cheat mod which Is easily converted. I also use the aurora trainer for it. I was just wondering if somebody had any good mod suggestions to look into converting.

there is no need to convert, is what i am saying.. if it doesnt have meshes.. IF it does have meshes, then you would need to convert them to 512x512... 

otherwise you just take the .esm/.bsa and pack it into a custom dlc..

i've got some floating around, as well as some officially on the xb1 section.. lol.. (if anyone else is looking at this and has the xb1 version, look up "felida's stash" lol)..

18 minutes ago, felida said:

there is no need to convert, is what i am saying.. if it doesnt have meshes.. IF it does have meshes, then you would need to convert them to 512x512... 

otherwise you just take the .esm/.bsa and pack it into a custom dlc..

i've got some floating around, as well as some officially on the xb1 section.. lol.. (if anyone else is looking at this and has the xb1 version, look up "felida's stash" lol)..

That's what I meant by convert. I take the PC MOD and convert to a Xbox 360 dlc. I stick to simple mods with only esp and bsa files.

3 minutes ago, johnkittz said:

That's what I meant by convert. I take the PC MOD and convert to a Xbox 360 dlc. I stick to simple mods with only esp and bsa files.

ok, well MOST of them will be in esp/bsa format.. lol..

as that is how the creation kit exports them.. heck, even then.. if you are making them, the creation kit can be a pain to work lol.. 

edit:

you can also look here mate, there is several..

I converted some mods that made my game so much better! I converted Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim (this ads 400 more perks, so, this extends the life of the game), Katana Crafting (this let you craft katanas of almost all materials), Wet and Cold normal and the Ashes version (this ads some weather effects in the character, the normal version supports Skyrim, the ashes Solstheim).

I really advise you to download and convert ordinator, the perks that adds are so cool, man. Ohh, and I use some pre-modded BSA's from the "MODDED WARFARE" channel, the SXVE (Skyrim Xbox Visual Enhancements)

On 6/17/2018 at 2:27 AM, johnkittz said:

could u share the tool that converts the mods .. by link