Jump to content
RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Nathan Crim

Can not get covers to download

Recommended Posts

I have not does this in a while but I have done it numerous times....Maybe I am forgetting something.... For the life of me I can not get anything to show in the new Aurora and in F3 the games will show but none of the cover artwork will download. I check my Unity account and it is good. I even tried changing the password. I can not get anything to download. Any ideas would be greatful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fsd is dead, lol..

 

Now with aurora, did you enable http I'm dashlaunch? Did you enable unity connection in aurora settings? Did u request your apikey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, felida said:

Fsd is dead, lol..

 

Now with aurora, did you enable http I'm dashlaunch? Did you enable unity connection in aurora settings? Did u request your apikey?

I know it is dead, it was for the purpose of trying to figure out what is wrong. Aurora is not showing any games but F3 is. So in Aurora, I have just a blank screen. F3, it is able to scan the games and launch them. I can do nothing Aurora. xhttp is enabled. Unity ID is good and apikey request is good. I have tried setting a depth scan to 9 and nothing. I have removed and cleared the internal drive to make sure there is space for downloading. I can launch games from the file manager. I just can not get Aurora to do anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nathan Crim said:

I know it is dead, it was for the purpose of trying to figure out what is wrong. Aurora is not showing any games but F3 is. So in Aurora, I have just a blank screen. F3, it is able to scan the games and launch them. I can do nothing Aurora. xhttp is enabled. Unity ID is good and apikey request is good. I have tried setting a depth scan to 9 and nothing. I have removed and cleared the internal drive to make sure there is space for downloading. I can launch games from the file manager. I just can not get Aurora to do anything

Did u set the scan paths??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2018 at 8:06 PM, felida said:

Did u set the scan paths??

Paths are set and nothing, It's why I am so confused

I wiped it and rolled back to 5b and everything is good now. 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nathan Crim said:

Paths are set and nothing, It's why I am so confused

I wiped it and rolled back to 5b and everything is good now. 🤷‍♂️

did you try .6b? was it just limited to .7b?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×