oneplus

RGH console no cpu key update

Glitch/Nand Reader Product(s) used: Matrix Glitcher v1
Console Type: Trinity
NAND size: 16/256/512/4GB unknown
Dashboard version: 2.2 rev725   kernel 2.0.14699.0
CB version: 9188

Hello guys!

I have an Xbox 360 Slim, hacked in a store which has been closed for years now. The guy who did it did not give any nand dump or anything, no explanation either about the hack. It is running FSD, runs many games but some won't work so I wanted to update dashboard in order to be able to play any game and also Original Xbox games. My guess is my dashboard is too old and can not run Original Xbox games and has not HddX partition.

It is connected to internet and Xbox live DNS are blocked.

With FSD I cannot download covers or download title updates, so some games will show a "Fatal crash intercepted". Aurora 0.5 and 0.6 won't run.

So I don't know what he did exactly, but it seems that he erased my Cpu key and my Dvd key for some reason. When I am in Dashlaunch it shows both keys empty.

I am not sure if Xell reloaded is installed, I see there is a Xell launch folder in Dashlaunch folder and also there is another Xell folder somewhere on Hdd1. I tried running both xex files but then it shows a black screen. When I boot pressing eject button it doesn't boot into Xell either.

I don't have any Nand programmer and I don't really want to bother buying or making one.

Any way to make the update?

1 hour ago, oneplus said:

Glitch/Nand Reader Product(s) used: Matrix Glitcher v1
Console Type: Trinity
NAND size: 16/256/512/4GB unknown
Dashboard version: 2.2 rev725   kernel 2.0.14699.0
CB version: 9188

Hello guys!

I have an Xbox 360 Slim, hacked in a store which has been closed for years now. The guy who did it did not give any nand dump or anything, no explanation either about the hack. It is running FSD, runs many games but some won't work so I wanted to update dashboard in order to be able to play any game and also Original Xbox games. My guess is my dashboard is too old and can not run Original Xbox games and has not HddX partition.

It is connected to internet and Xbox live DNS are blocked.

With FSD I cannot download covers or download title updates, so some games will show a "Fatal crash intercepted". Aurora 0.5 and 0.6 won't run.

So I don't know what he did exactly, but it seems that he erased my Cpu key and my Dvd key for some reason. When I am in Dashlaunch it shows both keys empty.

I am not sure if Xell reloaded is installed, I see there is a Xell launch folder in Dashlaunch folder and also there is another Xell folder somewhere on Hdd1. I tried running both xex files but then it shows a black screen. When I boot pressing eject button it doesn't boot into Xell either.

I don't have any Nand programmer and I don't really want to bother buying or making one.

Any way to make the update?

Good evening
To Read Your Nand Needs Simple Nand
Flasher (tutorials on Youtube). Your Kernel is pretty old yes that may be why some games do not work, because some depend on being installations that have to be on the HDD. Others need modifications or TU's on that Internal HD. The HDDX is for the Compatibility Pack to Play Classic Xbox Games.
     Being Trinity for sure has Xell baasta connect the Video Game through the EJECT and wait.
      Freestyle is dead (bugada). Install AURORA 0.7B that still receives updates. Then just set the path of the Boot in dashlaunch to the path aurora.xex.
      I do not know your region, but surely there are tutorials on Youtube Use Tutorials Rubens Yama
 of Brazil (I'm Brazilian)  

Last Kernel 2.0.17.526,  Dashlaunch 3.19 
     When you do this, follow the tutorial so that you do not disappoint later.

6 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Good evening
To Read Your Nand Needs Simple Nand
Flasher (tutorials on Youtube). Your Kernel is pretty old yes that may be why some games do not work, because some depend on being installations that have to be on the HDD. Others need modifications or TU's on that Internal HD. The HDDX is for the Compatibility Pack to Play Classic Xbox Games.
     Being Trinity for sure has Xell baasta connect the Video Game through the EJECT and wait.
      Freestyle is dead (bugada). Install AURORA 0.7B that still receives updates. Then just set the path of the Boot in dashlaunch to the path aurora.xex.
      I do not know your region, but surely there are tutorials on Youtube Use Tutorials Rubens Yama
 of Brazil (I'm Brazilian)  

Last Kernel 2.0.17.526,  Dashlaunch 3.19 
     When you do this, follow the tutorial so that you do not disappoint later.

Hi. I'm from France.

I had simple 360 nand flasher installed already, I dumped the current modified nand and I understand that to make a new hacked nand I need the cpu key in Xebuild. I don't have it. 

Xell does not launch: black screen from file and nothing with eject.

I said aurora won't run (tried 0.2, 0.5 and 0.6)

I read somewhere we can flash nand with xellous, if I use j runner to make a new nand, could I flash it with xellous?

This would be the process for the nand rebuilding.

Edited by oneplus
Add infos

Hi. I'm from France.

I had simple 360 nand flasher installed already, I dumped the current modified nand and I understand that to make a new hacked nand I need the cpu key in Xebuild. I don't have it. 

Xell does not launch: black screen from file and nothing with eject.

I said aurora won't run (tried 0.2, 0.5 and 0.6)

I read somewhere we can flash nand with xellous, if I use j runner to make a new nand, could I flash it with xellous?

This would be the process for the nand rebuilding.

if you dumped your nand with simple nand flasher, there is a "cpukey.txt" with it in it.. and xell SHOULD be in the system.. but when you update the nand, it will patch in xell.. you can use simple nand flasher to update your nand as well mate..

48 minutes ago, felida said:

if you dumped your nand with simple nand flasher, there is a "cpukey.txt" with it in it.. and xell SHOULD be in the system.. but when you update the nand, it will patch in xell.. you can use simple nand flasher to update your nand as well mate..

But I did not dump my original retail nand. A guy from a store that no longer exists did the hack. Don't know what he did, perhaps he stole my keys or something like that. 

Back then I did not do anything on my console and did not know how to hack at all. I gave my console to the guy, told him I wanted to play backups, that's all. I played a few games, most would work, some wouldn't. Now I understand that if I want to run any game I need updated dashboard, aurora and title updates. 

I meant I have simple nand flasher installed, I dumped the current hacked rgh nand, I tried building a new updated hacked nand with xebuild which needs cpu key. And I DON'T HAVE THE CPU KEY so xebuild won't generate new nand. 

I don't have the dvd key either. Everything is in the OP. 

To be more precise what does not work: 

- title updates can't be downloaded

- xell launch won't run, black screen

- xell reloaded from eject button won't run

- no original retail nand backup

- no cpu key or dvd key

- aurora won't run (from 0.2 to 0.6)

- fatal crash intercepted on some games perhaps because of dashboard or TUs

- original xbox games, backup files or genuine discs. There's no hddx partition, because of outdated dashboard?

The question is : whatwhat option do I have in order to update dashboard and everything above working? I don't care about xbox live.

But I did not dump my original retail nand. A guy from a store that no longer exists did the hack. Don't know what he did, perhaps he stole my keys or something like that. 

Back then I did not do anything on my console and did not know how to hack at all. I gave my console to the guy, told him I wanted to play backups, that's all. I played a few games, most would work, some wouldn't. Now I understand that if I want to run any game I need updated dashboard, aurora and title updates. 

I meant I have simple nand flasher installed, I dumped the current hacked rgh nand, I tried building a new updated hacked nand with xebuild which needs cpu key. And I DON'T HAVE THE CPU KEY so xebuild won't generate new nand. 

- no cpu key or dvd key

- original xbox games, backup files or genuine discs. There's no hddx partition, because of outdated dashboard?

The question is : whatwhat option do I have in order to update dashboard and everything above working? I don't care about xbox live.

The simple Nand Flasher loads the CPU key right after it runs and creates a file named cpukey.txt inside its folder after reading it.
     I've seen cases where Xell did not go up because of the cable. try with AV cable and no external storage attached.
      This CPU key has to be there. If CPU key does not appear then Nand it's  Badblocks . The last alternative will be a read by the board (calling Nand-x for ex) and if you can change the Chip Nand

No CPU key can not do anything

I'll check back home if there is a txt file. And will also try to run xell without hdd or with composite cable. 

I wish I won't mess this up, I'd rather stay as is and not be able to able some games than getting into trouble to fix sh** or going to a store.

I feel like a total dumbass. 

Seems Xell Reloaded WAS working after all, I lacked patience when I was pressing eject button. 

Now I have my keys and my hacked nand image. 

But when trying to boot into Xell by removing hdd as you said, I finally got it to boot into Stock Dashboard. 

Now I put back the hdd and it is not recognized by the console. How can I boot into FSD again? 

Hen I go into storage, it shows no storage drive.

When you say you have the hacked nand image do you mean it's transferred to a thumb drive,that's most probably why the console can't see the drive as it's now retail not modded.Putting the nand back after updating will solve it,just make sure you have it backed up before messing with it..Only other thing that comes to mind is drive may need re-inserting

21 hours ago, oneplus said:

- no cpu key or dvd key

you do NOT need retail nand to get cpu key.. when you dump your nand with simple nand flasher, it produces the cpukey in a text file in the folder simple nand flasher is in..

NOW.. to fucking take the SHORTER route.. open dashlaunch.. it will tell you your cpukey as well.. ALL ON A HACKED NAND mate.. no retail needed

edit:

now shoot me a PM on here, i'll give you my skype info, and help you out in real time, while explaining everything to you..

edit 2: you probably do not have xell installed, OR they changed the xell activation button.. either way.. PM me.. and i'll help you on skype

Hi guys. 

Hdd must have connection issue, I disconnected, turned off, reinserted it many times, now it's working. Cpu key was not showing in dashlaunch to begin with. 

Now everything is fine, I managed to boot into xell, it showed my cpu key. Then everything went just fine with xebuild and nand generation. Successfully flashed my hacked 17526 nand with simple nand flasher, then I updated with official update file from usb stick. Everything ran smoothly. 

Now Aurora, cover and TUs downloads and original xbox games are all working. It was my lack of patience that caused all these minor troubles. How stupid I am. 

Only Stranglehold still does not run while I did install and activate its title update.

13 minutes ago, oneplus said:

Hi guys. 

Hdd must have connection issue, I disconnected, turned off, reinserted it many times, now it's working. Cpu key was not showing in dashlaunch to begin with. 

Now everything is fine, I managed to boot into xell, it showed my cpu key. Then everything went just fine with xebuild and nand generation. Successfully flashed my hacked 17526 nand with simple nand flasher, then I updated with official update file from usb stick. Everything ran smoothly. 

Now Aurora, cover and TUs downloads and original xbox games are all working. It was my lack of patience that caused all these minor troubles. How stupid I am. 

Only Stranglehold still does not run while I did install and activate its title update.

glad you got it working mate..