RealModScene

On 7/5/2019 at 11:22 PM, tayyar said:

Do I take these files from their folders and paste them in my older retroarch folder? Because when I tried to launch them one by one, I couldn't.

How did you transfer them? Cuz no one else has had a problem.. ??

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 8:52 AM, felida said:

How did you transfer them? Cuz no one else has had a problem.. ??

Well I'm a stupid **** mate, I was trying to play Rondo of Blood on PCE and getting Fatal Cras hIntercepted error. Turns out I forgot to put the bios files in \system.

LOL

Thanks a lot for your effort.

1 hour ago, tayyar said:

Well I'm a stupid **** mate, I was trying to play Rondo of Blood on PCE and getting Fatal Cras hIntercepted error. Turns out I forgot to put the bios files in \system.

LOL

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Np mate.. Could have been an ftp issue as well lol

4 hours ago, Mohd Ishaq said:

Thanks felida I hope will update cheat core for mame core run on libretroarch soon.

As far as I know and have tested.. cheat codes work for all systems.. the cheats have to be in proper format though

On 5/17/2020 at 2:38 AM, felida said:

As far as I know and have tested.. cheat codes work for all systems.. the cheats have to be in proper format though

Where Mame Cheat can be found can you gift a links or format tutorial.

The cheat filenames are not fatx compatible. Is it ok to rename them or do they to be strictly in that format?
I have to use an external drive or something then.

29 minutes ago, Risk said:

The cheat filenames are not fatx compatible. Is it ok to rename them or do they to be strictly in that format?
I have to use an external drive or something then.

you can change the names.. i'm pretty sure they are from retroarch team.. but the file extension works, there is a 42 char limit, and no special characters..

plus there is a minor glitch where you cant use double codes, meaning codes that have "code1"+"code2".. 

you would have to manually make 2 seperate codes, and activate them together..

but you can name the cheat files anything you want.. they are individually selected when you load them, they dont load with the rom..

• Like 1

Hi there Unfortunately the navigation in the emulators doesn't work properly for me, In the ROM / Cheats list there is an extremely delayed jump to the next entry. can you fix that somehow

a small search function were cool😁

edit:

I solved my problem myself.

Many thanks to everyone for these great emulators

Some of the info you guy's have put on here has been great ! I know its an old thread but do you have to play roms from usb ? Can't they be placed on the 360 HDD1 ? I've tried and can not see any roms, reading through some older threads i think i have the wrong rom set.

On 9/7/2021 at 9:24 AM, RIGSBY said:

Some of the info you guy's have put on here has been great ! I know its an old thread but do you have to play roms from usb ? Can't they be placed on the 360 HDD1 ? I've tried and can not see any roms, reading through some older threads i think i have the wrong rom set.

It may be the wrong romset. I definately have played from the internal HDD

On 9/7/2021 at 9:24 AM, RIGSBY said:

On 9/13/2021 at 12:50 AM, MKK hanzo said:

It may be the wrong romset. I definately have played from the internal HDD

Depending on the emulator, such as mame, it's the romset..

Now you DO have to place the roms on same device as the emulator.

If your emulator is on USB, you can't have roms on hdd.. it's due to how the emulators are programmed

Thanks for the reply, i did download a romset 0.72 and and the MAME emulator seems to match, tried various paths again but still no joy, i think the romset is not correct so i'll have a look for another, they're not that easy to find. Both emulator and roms are been placed on the HDD.