RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
truemaster1

aurora freezing ingame or reboot console if fsd plugin is enabled

helo i have a rgh1.2 jasper console in latest of today dash 17526. ive made no changes in dashlaunch exept i use aurora 0.7 as default dash and i put some more rpm to fans. anything else in dahlaunch are default settings made by jrunner  xebuild. games like farcry 4 and resident evil 2 revelations sometimes reset the console if the aurora fsd plugin is enabled and some other games make freezes after some gameplay. the same behavior happend in aurora 0.6 the above issues arent hapening if i disable the fsd plugin its the plugin that make home reads as aurora and show tempratures. also all my games are in god format

3 hours ago, truemaster1 said:

helo i have a rgh1.2 jasper console in latest of today dash 17526. ive made no changes in dashlaunch exept i use aurora 0.7 as default dash and i put some more rpm to fans. anything else in dahlaunch are default settings made by jrunner  xebuild. games like farcry 4 and resident evil 2 revelations sometimes reset the console if the aurora fsd plugin is enabled and some other games make freezes after some gameplay. the same behavior happend in aurora 0.6 the above issues arent hapening if i disable the fsd plugin its the plugin that make home reads as aurora and show tempratures. also all my games are in god format

Might check your dashlaunch settings if fatalfreeze and fatalreboot are enabled.. seems like the games are crashing 

but if the fsd plugin is not activated these problems are nowere to be found. only if fsd plugin is enabled random freezes ingame, and random restarts (not always)on farcry 4 and resident evil 2 revelations. i cant see issues with the games or dashlaunch settings. only the fsd plugin

Do you have any plugins that are loaded by dashlaunch? We really need more information, before we can track down the issue exactly, and sometimes Dashlaunch plugins(Like non Aurora trainers, or stealth plugins). It is really hard to say where the problem is without further information. Also, Aurora 0.7b uses Nova, not the Freestyle plugin.

2 hours ago, truemaster1 said:

but if the fsd plugin is not activated these problems are nowere to be found. only if fsd plugin is enabled random freezes ingame, and random restarts (not always)on farcry 4 and resident evil 2 revelations. i cant see issues with the games or dashlaunch settings. only the fsd plugin

It's related to both, Dashlaunch settings change the behavior when there is a fatal error, it can Freeze the console, reboot it or shut it down.

the FSD plugin is causing the game to crash, but it may also be related to other dashlaunch settings such as fakelive together with the FSD plugin

Just because you cannot see a direct connection doesn't mean dashlaunch has a hand in causing the problem, certain settings are known to cause problems with some games, sometimes directly sometimes indirectly

mm i undreastand better now. i use no other plugins in dashlaunch, fake live is disabled by default and i leave it that way. there are 2 setings regarding crash 1 fatalfreeze = false 2 fatalreboot = true