RealModScene
Dustin

Gta v Aurora help

I installed gta v from physical copy disc I can get it to play through xex menu but it won't play through Aurora 

I'm having the same issue with GTA IV & V via Aurora.  I haven't tried via Xex yet though....  it's not a solution but at least I'll be able to play it until solution is found!  (Assuming it plays via xex on my RGH Jasper)  :thumbsu:

HRRRMMM...  Tried again using xex menu to launch the game instead of
Aurora but no luck.  HOWEVER, I re-copied my GTA IV over using xex and it started working again so that leads me to believe the files were somehow corrupted the first time I copied them over using Aurora.  I'm going to try and recopy GTA V from my CORONA to my JASPER but having issues connecting to FTP at the moment.... will keep you posted.

45 minutes ago, Relentless said:

HRRRMMM...  Tried again using xex menu to launch the game instead of
Aurora but no luck.  HOWEVER, I re-copied my GTA IV over using xex and it started working again so that leads me to believe the files were somehow corrupted the first time I copied them over using Aurora.  I'm going to try and recopy GTA V from my CORONA to my JASPER but having issues connecting to FTP at the moment.... will keep you posted.

Use the GoD script.. 

12 minutes ago, felida said:

Use the GoD script.. 

Sorry, I should've clarified.  I'm not able to connect to my RGH via FTP.  For whatever reason it's just not able to connect.  It's most likely a network thing...  even tried connecting via cross over cable but couldn't figure it out.

13 minutes ago, Relentless said:

Sorry, I should've clarified.  I'm not able to connect to my RGH via FTP.  For whatever reason it's just not able to connect.  It's most likely a network thing...  even tried connecting via cross over cable but couldn't figure it out.

Are you able to connect to download covers and tus? The GoD converter script is in the script repo

yah, I'm able to dl covers and TU's.  Just not able to connect to the RGH via my laptop for whatever reason.  Not sure if it's a port forward issue but it technically should've worked using the default port 21 for FTP.  I dunno atm, need to do more investigating...

Are you sure there is actually a server running on the xbox for you to connect to? Run a portscan directed at your xbox that is giving issues, and see. Also, if aurora isnt working, Xexmenu, and dashlaunch(with a plugin) can also provide FTP access.

16 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Are you sure there is actually a server running on the xbox for you to connect to? Run a portscan directed at your xbox that is giving issues, and see. Also, if aurora isnt working, Xexmenu, and dashlaunch(with a plugin) can also provide FTP access.

Yah, I'm pretty sure.  I used to just be able to run FSD and XBOX Content Mananger on my Macbook via VPC.  Even just for a simple FTP connection I wasn't able to despite using Aurora AND FSD.  I'll try Xexmenu and Dashlaunch tonight but I have a feeling it'll be the same result.  I think there's something up with my network since I recently moved too so something must've changed.  *shrug*  I guess we'll find out soon enough!

4 hours ago, Relentless said:

yah, I'm able to dl covers and TU's.  Just not able to connect to the RGH via my laptop for whatever reason.  Not sure if it's a port forward issue but it technically should've worked using the default port 21 for FTP.  I dunno atm, need to do more investigating...

Then you can access the GoD script... It rips discs into God format