RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
professor_jonny

0.7b profile on load fault.

The auto select/ load profile on boot fails to show all profiles across all storage devices.

I have a live profile stored on a old type storage 32gb and the same profile stored on the internal drive and it fails to show the profile stored on the usb stick on startup.

If I skip login from the startup window the profile shows up in the HUD and I'm able to log In with the profile stored on the USB stick.

Both profiles show up in the official dash in RGH and retail nands.

12 minutes ago, professor_jonny said:

The auto select/ load profile on boot fails to show all profiles across all storage devices.

I have a live profile stored on a old type storage 32gb and the same profile stored on the internal drive and it fails to show the profile stored on the usb stick on startup.

If I skip login from the startup window the profile shows up in the HUD and I'm able to log In with the profile stored on the USB stick.

Both profiles show up in the official dash in RGH and retail nands.

An idea might be, that either that particular part of code isn't made to look for profiles else where, or, it's due to being same profile.. 

12 hours ago, felida said:

An idea might be, that either that particular part of code isn't made to look for profiles else where, or, it's due to being same profile.. 

I'm not 100% sure but I think it has to do with it being the same profile as other profiles show up from both locations.

Reported to dev's, should be fixed in the bug fix edition of 0.7b we are working on. It appears there were a couple of other small issues us bug testers missed, but most of them are fixed now. lol. 

• Thanks 1

i think it shouldnt show both in NXE actually...

I have several profiles duplicated and it always only shows one (the same in Aurora and NXE)