RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AK-47

Jtag is shutting down after lunching custom save minecraft

Hi 

I have minecraft with TU 65 and all dlc's, I downloaded custom save made by the community  when i try to start the save xbox just shut down.

I used horizon to install the game, dlcs, tu and save game to external hard drive "main games directory" 

IF anyone could help please.

5 hours ago, AK-47 said:

Hi 

I have minecraft with TU 65 and all dlc's, I downloaded custom save made by the community  when i try to start the save xbox just shut down.

I used horizon to install the game, dlcs, tu and save game to external hard drive "main games directory" 

IF anyone could help please.

How about you ask where you got the save? Like seriously.. Why would you ask someone else for their input, when they did not make it??

Did you change the profile xuid with horizon? Did you rehash and resign? 

Next, is it even an Xbox 360 save? You can not use a pc save.. this is where I say go to where u got the save.. and ask them..

I have the exact same issue on my updated minecraft.

And yes its my save, rehashed and resigned. Still not found a solution 😕 the game crashes as soon as I load the profile

15 hours ago, felida said:

How about you ask where you got the save? Like seriously.. Why would you ask someone else for their input, when they did not make it??

Did you change the profile xuid with horizon? Did you rehash and resign? 

Next, is it even an Xbox 360 save? You can not use a pc save.. this is where I say go to where u got the save.. and ask them..

Thank you for your replay didn't expect someone to replay to minecraft topic.  Yes i did as you ask and its an xbox 360 save.

I tried many sources from moded xbox sites  but the problem is the console itself crash and shut down i remember when i played gta v i had to upgrade my kernel version to run it.

Maybe someone in the community encounter such thing could help.

Again thanks for the reply.

Minecraft requires a dash waaaaay earlier than GTA 5.. so no problems there.. but it seems the save is bad, or, you didn't follow the steps to convert the save properly