RealModScene
rockitchef

Aurora: fatal exception error

Hi guys!

After a brand new Aurora installation (latest version), I’ve tried to copy a game to the HDD. After this I’ve configured the Games path folder and I’ve choosed the option for automatic title updates.

Now, after a reboot, Aurora tries to make automatic TU but then this fatal exception error appears. I’m just able to start Metro i unfortunately.

Dies anybody know the reason for this error? Am I able to manually change the TU settings? In a config file? In this case, and in case the automatic TU is the root cause, I could connect the HDD ro my windows PC using FATXplorer to change this TU setting in the config file back to not automatic mode.

Greets rockitchef

Enter Aurora on XexMenu or use Aurora on a flash drive and try to see what is wrong with the settings. If necessary, delete the launch.ini file and configure it again in dashlaunch.

15 hours ago, rockitchef said:

Hi guys!

After a brand new Aurora installation (latest version), I’ve tried to copy a game to the HDD. After this I’ve configured the Games path folder and I’ve choosed the option for automatic title updates.

Now, after a reboot, Aurora tries to make automatic TU but then this fatal exception error appears. I’m just able to start Metro i unfortunately.

Dies anybody know the reason for this error? Am I able to manually change the TU settings? In a config file? In this case, and in case the automatic TU is the root cause, I could connect the HDD ro my windows PC using FATXplorer to change this TU setting in the config file back to not automatic mode.

Greets rockitchef

Post the logs as well

Hey there. 

Long Time not been here. 

First of all thanks to the Dev's for this New Version. 👍

Now i have three Guys with exactly the same Problem. I'll Get into this in an hour an have a look of this occures on my Box as well. I'll Post the log then. 

UPDATE: 

So I installed 0.7b on my Machine and did a total new Setup. 
What so ever there is no Error showing up?!

My Customers said that the Error appeared after they Pressed the "Scan for Title Updates" Button. 
Then reboot, then it hangs in the Aurora Startup screen with a Message "Scanning for TU Updates". 

I guess they send there Box back in so i can try to get a log from there Box as soon as they arrive. I´ll be staying on this Prob and 
keep you up to date.