RealModScene
davibin99

Can't load Nova HELP!!!

Help, when I go to "Modules", "Nova", Nova appears not active. If I open it, it's impossible to load Nova. Where I'm wrong?

4 minutes ago, BenMitnicK said:

maybe you must launch Aurora without FSD or Other try to launch Aurora alone when you booting your console

In which way? 

9 minutes ago, BenMitnicK said:

with Dashlaunch ... configure your launch.ini directly or use dashlaunch directly with your 360

I already try it, the results are always the same.

IMG_20180527_173818.jpg

IMG_20180527_173748.jpg

IMG_20180527_173724.jpg

IMG_20180527_173808.jpg

you need to add nova to dashlaunch plugin , then enable pingpatch , reboot you console , then open the port to link and thats it  

4 hours ago, Zack 47 said:

you need to add nova to dashlaunch plugin , then enable pingpatch , reboot you console , then open the port to link and thats it  

Remove all plugins in dashlaunch, and I bet it loads. Nova is a plugin that is loaded by Aurora's plugin manger, not by dashlaunch, and trying to use dashlaunch to load it will cause problems.

4 hours ago, BenMitnicK said:

Yep you must configure dashlaunch ... Nova loaded but WebUI not work with me I dont understand why 🤔

That is because the WebUI runs on port 9999 not port 80 like is standard use, so to get to it in your browser you need to go to http://<XboxIP>:9999 You can change the port, but I think that port 80 is reserved. could be wrong, but I think they didnt use it for a reason. lol. 

I successfully activate Nova plugin, but it mark's "UPNP Capable Router Detected", "Data Port Reachable" and "Broadcast Port Reachable" as failed. What I've gotta do? 

8 hours ago, davibin99 said:

I successfully activate Nova plugin, but it mark's "UPNP Capable Router Detected", "Data Port Reachable" and "Broadcast Port Reachable" as failed. What I've gotta do? 

you need to enable upnp in your router/modem then forward the ports for system link 

2 hours ago, Zack 47 said:

you need to enable upnp in your router/modem then forward the ports for system link 

Already done

• Like 1

On 5/27/2018 at 12:46 PM, davibin99 said:

I already try it, the results are always the same.

IMG_20180527_173818.jpg

IMG_20180527_173748.jpg

IMG_20180527_173724.jpg

IMG_20180527_173808.jpg

I'm having the same problem here. I updated my Aurora to the last version, but the NOVA module is not active. how to solve this?

I have some problem, if i deleted any plugins, nova come appears, but i need plugin mod for gta v, so how if not delete any plugin but nova can appears?