RealModScene
bgduece22

Multi Disc Games

When installing multi disc games, I want to be able to have one game icon, to where the disc switches are automatic as required.

I was told to extract the data from the ISO and put in into a file path like this, with 360 representing the games folder

/HDD1/360/Medal of Honor Warfighter/Disc1

/HDD1/360/Medal of Honor Warfighter/Disc2

Now I tried it and it works, and will swap back and forth perfectly as required, but it also shows two game Icons that are identical, for Medal of Honor Warfighter. How do I remove one of the icons with out removing the disc data, it is redundant since through either icon it will access all discs in that game set as required.

you need to move disc 2 into the disc 1 folder, and tell your file where to find disc 2, also don't have the scan depth so far down to scan disc 2, or move disc 2 into a folder outside of the scan folders (ie. My Games/MoH/Disc2) and tell your file where to find it :)

i hide my second discs icon in my xbox1 folder, since i never use it

with that specific game one of the discs is only HD content and needs to be installed from within the game...just like battlefield 3, forza 4 etc

going from memory disc2 is the actual games disc where disc1 is like dlc

All you have to do in Freestyle is select disc 2 onwards and select move game and then select the no section option. Then there will only be the first disc in the Xbox 360 Games section.

Disc swapping worked on f3 for me without having to mess with anything. All I had to do was hide the second disc.

• Like 1