RealModScene
iamjen023

default skin mod idea

can anyone make this mod just have the avatar bigger and on the right with a coverfly layout like in the pic i inculded i can try to make the coverflow i did one just wasnt very good at it

ive tried resizing the avatar in the default skin but cant figure it out

ive made two lay out i would love to have one with the coverflow going behind the avatar and on with it just beside and the seletced game large on the left side

if anyone could help me out that be great

set 1.jpg

set 2.jpg

11 hours ago, iamjen023 said:

can anyone make this mod just have the avatar bigger and on the right with a coverfly layout like in the pic i inculded i can try to make the coverflow i did one just wasnt very good at it

ive tried resizing the avatar in the default skin but cant figure it out

ive made two lay out i would love to have one with the coverflow going behind the avatar and on with it just beside and the seletced game large on the left side

if anyone could help me out that be great

set 1.jpg

set 2.jpg

You resized it, but left it in its original location?? Take out or "no show" the avatar where it' default is, and just copy the avatar presenter to where u want, make sure you set the view to 0 instead of 2.. 0 is full body, 2 is head closeup

8 hours ago, iamjen023 said:

thanks guys for the help i have made my first skin more of a mod then anything but im happy with it i added a hover animation to the avatar 

download here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xoxkbocjlt10oaf/Big+Skin+Theme.rar

i zipped them up

i have my coverflow and the theme in the zip

hope you guys like it

feel free to mod it or fix anything you like

d8d781a4-0016-4dbe-b23c-42c0ef00b2ce.jpg

Congratulations but...in mine, there was a giant green bar above the screen. What can it be? 

1 hour ago, Neocazen said:

Complimenti ma ... nella mia c'era una gigantesca barra verde sopra lo schermo. Cosa può essere? 

Idem

3 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Congratulations but...in mine, there was a giant green bar above the screen. What can it be? 

i'm not sure i didn't do anything with a green bar or anything with the top of the skin maybe someone better with theming can look into it

3 hours ago, Neocazen said:

i just found out what it is plz turn off the animated background B - theme- animation - enabled uncheck it

i believe not 100% on this but the increased size of the avatar doesnt allow for the backgound animation i think it takes up too many resources on the xbox

3 hours ago, iamjen023 said:

i just found out what it is plz turn off the animated background B - theme- animation - enabled uncheck it

i believe not 100% on this but the increased size of the avatar doesnt allow for the backgound animation i think it takes up too many resources on the xbox

Ok