RealModScene
Chrishockey55

XEBUILD 1.19 17526 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

Was just researching how to get avatars working on my 17511 since every tutorial links to the latest avatar update which is now 17526!  

Is there any tutorial on installing 17526?  Thanks!

Pretty much all of the tools have been updated. I put up an update pack for j-runner, or really any other builder. You just have to extract the image on top of a pre-existing working version of xebuild, and overwrite any files it might want to overwrite. I also included the avatar data, so if you use the update server process, it will update your avatar information for you. Here is a link to that, if you want it. This includes downloads to my j-runner, and the update file I included to update it.

By the way, does there exist a standalone updserver that works with recent XeBuilds? The version that I have found is version 2 and XeBuild gives error about too old version. Launching the server from dashlaunch installer works.

Not a big deal to use the dashlaunch installer. I would just prefer to use a standalone tool for updating xboxes if it exists.

18 minutes ago, freebumblebee said:

now I just wait for the official release of XEBUILD GUI 3.0 .

There wont be.. swizzy is done updating the app i do believe..

to be honest, there isnt any need for a dash higher than 17349, except for the sports games..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, freebumblebee said:

now I just wait for the official release of XEBUILD GUI 3.0 . 

Swizzy is no longer a scene member. Maybe Chrishockey55 will continue his work.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

51 minutes ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Swizzy is no longer a scene member. Maybe Chrishockey55 will continue his work.

I do not know why Swizzy is no longer part of the scene, but I am very grateful and happy for all your time, work and programs carried out dedicated to the community, your name and work will be remembered forever in my heart. Thank you Swizzy, for being part of a generation, wherever you are, whom you listen to, just thank you.

2 hours ago, felida said:

There wont be.. swizzy is done updating the app i do believe..

to be honest, there isnt any need for a dash higher than 17349, except for the sports games..

I'm one of the guys have that obsession of update, lol.

try to keep everything updated. github, nightly are my bleeding edge pal :)

• Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 9:51 PM, rubensyama said:

I do not know why Swizzy is no longer part of the scene, but I am very grateful and happy for all your time, work and programs carried out dedicated to the community, your name and work will be remembered forever in my heart. Thank you Swizzy, for being part of a generation, wherever you are, whom you listen to, just thank you.

It isnt like he just disappeared. lol. He got a job or something else that is taking up most of his time. lol. He is still an active member of team phoenix, just doesnt have the time to post on here like he used to. That being said, the scene wouldnt be what it is today without many of swizzy's contributions.

• Thanks 4

58 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Não é como se fosse simplesmente o seu. ri muito. Ele conseguiu um emprego ou outra coisa que está ocupando uma parte maior do tempo. ri muito. Ele ainda é um membro da equipe Phoenix, não tem tempo para postar como ele costuma costuma fazer. Dito isto, a cena não é hoje sem os acessórios da swizzy.

now yes I understand what happened, and I support your choice,
 I believe that people can be important to others even never seen with eyes, 
I like to value who already helped me one day (swizzy) 
is one of those people who have already helped me several times in life :)
- The internet makes people stop caring about others, do not think me bad, I just help nothing else :)

the gui 3.0  i thought was a work in progress and would be something cool Swizzy would share with people. 

Swizzy is still around like @gavin_darkglider  said he is just doing other things 

As Of Now there will be No 3.0 gui. I do know personally he made a few changes in the last build and when i asked him about the 3.0 gui again he said the following 

Swizzy " Not until i find more time and get motivation "