RealModScene
Chrishockey55

DASHLAUNCH 3.19 17526 KERNEL SUPPORT ADDED

Today c0z has brought us yet again another update! c0z is still here doing what he does best! Thank you c0z!

V3.19
- add 17526
- minor bugfixes

As Always If you notice any Bugs Feel free to report them here (which has been indicted  in the read me for several years now 

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/14-dashlaunch/

dash_launch_v3.19.zip

WOW I am so happy to see that there's a community here that supports XBOX360 console!!!!

I already have aurora 7b, dashlaunch 1.17, and dashboard 17502 on a fat xbox360 jasper model.

Is there any link with a video tutorial on youtube that i can follow to update dashboard and dashlaunch?

Thanks in advance.

- some situations are causing a black screen when starting installer, it somehow seems to be related to USB devices and/or signed in profiles. If you run into this issue, try the debug version of installer - it's slower because it's logging to disk but apparently works fine.

Hi guys, can anyone give more details about this: debug version.... I am having exactly the issue described above.

Thank in advance.

Best regards,

ZerO.

18 minutes ago, jung said:

hi. is this still working?

Of course?? Why wouldnt it be?