RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Chrishockey55

Retail Update 17526

Today A Retail Update Dropped for the xbox 360. As Normal We don't push updates the same day and the only reason why people want the updates Fast Is if they are using online servers which we don't support. I spoke To c0z and he has significant changes for this version of dashlaunch. I have a test build of the latest dash launch and a working build of xebuild. I'm awaiting to here back from @Swizzy to see if he has any latest changes to his UI before releasing an update. Even though I have the Update and have been releasing Xebuild updates publicly for the past 10 years I will wait on swizzys go even though i can make updates to his gui. When and if he gives me the go ahead i will officially release the build here.  I will Also respect c0z decision to wait for ninja to release his dashlaunch. Since the scene has been dead i guess he turned to Ninja for money so his releases are being paid off. When Ninja Releases The offical c0z build of dashlaunch I will push that to our members.

You will see Most likely tonight unofficial builds on ttg and se7ensins released by The ninja group but we don't support or ensure they are 100 percent. Please Note in the past these groups made changes to the builds and included there own special patches.

Enjoy your day! / Night!

[Thinking] These things make me wonder ... even waiting for the release of DashLaunch Rev: Ninja to release his version for money, so later we have our public version ... (this pleases me) The same thing has happened in the past with DashLaunch3.18 / 587 and days later we won Rev: 3.18 / 588 - I am in favor of that Tickets do not pay alone and the bills are not paid alone, money helps our life to maintain the health I see that these behaviors handle the evolution of the scene still with health ... I'm not in a hurry and I can wait for a public review and I'm happy to know that the scene is not dead - Congratulations to all and respect the time that is necessary and respect the option that is dictated as well as the decision that is taken in this sense of liberation to public