RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
VictorELDios

Problem with subtitle "Last played: Never"

On 5/21/2018 at 2:05 PM, VictorELDios said:

I have a problem, I have already launched the game but despite this it remains in ''Last Played: Never'' I do not know if this happens to someone else or just me.

I'm sorry for my English.

0000000020180520230036646.bmp

if you launch the game with the ( Y ) open, it will update, BUT not from main screen.. will let higher ups know lol

the problem was in the DB I had to install Aurora again, a doubt Felida I did a translation but I can not get that part to appear in Spanish. Thanks for answering!

54 minutes ago, VictorELDios said:

the problem was in the DB I had to install Aurora again, a doubt Felida I did a translation but I can not get that part to appear in Spanish. Thanks for answering!

The Y button.. top yellow.. 

I had same bug too.. is why i said how to fix..

No amigo, ese problema era causado por la base de datos, reinstale Aurora y funcionó correctamente, hace poco hice la traducción al Español de Aurora pero en "Last played: Never" no encuentro cómo cambiarlo a español :(

No friend, that problem was caused by the database, reinstalling Aurora and it worked correctly, a short time ago the translation into Spanish of Aurora but in "Last game: Never" I can not find how to change it to Spanish