RealModScene
lucast2007us

Title Update unseen

Hey guys I have no problem downloading TUs from FSD. But problem comes when I try to system link eg f1 2012. I have deleted all the other title updates and still I go into system link and it says my title update is 0. Would it work if I downloaded the update '3' manually with USB from JQElink.com?

Also I hear about clearing the cache might help but I can't find this anywhere!! Hope I have given someone enough info here to help me out. Cheers guys. Oh I have no problems playing link on BO2. So I know my router settings are OK.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

hdd1:Cache

Delete all files in that folder and all the TU's for F1 2012 in the TU Manager, reboot and re download all TUs

Delete all files in that folder and all the TU's for F1 2012 in the TU Manager, reboot and re download all TUs

every time I try to delete the files it says I can't delete files from root directory!! I'm using FSD file manager JPizzle is that the right thing to use?

every time I try to delete the files it says I can't delete files from root directory!! I'm using FSD file manager JPizzle is that the right thing to use?

A chara, Tiocfaidh ár lá ;)

You can use anything, manual or FSD, any problems try manually deleting from creche via ftp or select Y over the game click manage title updates and delete from in there reboot and reupload your TUs

i treid all of the above and still no tu when in f3 for bo2 ????????? plz help

i treid all of the above and still no tu when in f3 for bo2 ????????? plz help

delete the TU's in cache folder

thank you boys.

hey man I FTP to box and deleted files from cache and deleted all updates from tu manager. Then rebooted. Have now redownloaded updates from tu manager. Have 3 for f1 2012, should I delete the other 2 and just use the most recent one?

Thank you guys its now working

Great job.

I always try find answers before asking questions cos I know how busy you all are, but when I do have a question the responses and quickness in answers are awesome so thanks again.