RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow07

Halo 2 Yelo Trainer

Are original xbox game trainers supported in any capacity? I'm trying desperately to get the halo 2 remapped AI revision mappack to load on my 360 and I'm starting to believe it's impossible without the yelo trainer. I know yelo needed the xored trainer launcher to get it going. Just curious if there's any information on this out there. 

7 hours ago, Shadow07 said:

Are original xbox game trainers supported in any capacity? I'm trying desperately to get the halo 2 remapped AI revision mappack to load on my 360 and I'm starting to believe it's impossible without the yelo trainer. I know yelo needed the xored trainer launcher to get it going. Just curious if there's any information on this out there. 

34 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

The only way to know if it will work, is to try it. That being said, chances are you will have to patch the actual xbe file.

I do know that u can make a trainer that works with OG xbox games for 360.. but i dont think og trainers will work.. due to how they are loaded.. 

Also aurora trainers wont work for og xbox games..

On 5/21/2018 at 9:06 AM, gavin_darkglider said:

The only way to know if it will work, is to try it. That being said, chances are you will have to patch the actual xbe file.

The trainer in question is a .etm extension and aurora doesn't recognize it ☹️

On 5/21/2018 at 9:42 AM, felida said:

I do know that u can make a trainer that works with OG xbox games for 360.. but i dont think og trainers will work.. due to how they are loaded.. 

Also aurora trainers wont work for og xbox games..

I've tried using xored (OG xbox trainer launcher) and it launches, recognizes my directories and trainer but fails when I ask it to launch the game. How does one go about launching OG game trainers?

They probably wont work, as this is a crappy xbox emulator, that was modified to work with unsigned code. It still has all of the limitations of stock og xbox support. Chances are, the trainer loader causes issues with the emulator, hince it not loading the game.

23 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

They probably wont work, as this is a crappy xbox emulator, that was modified to work with unsigned code. It still has all of the limitations of stock og xbox support. Chances are, the trainer loader causes issues with the emulator, hince it not loading the game.

Bummer. Looks like getting this trainer running is going to be beyond my scope of abilities. I need someone to come along and convert it to a 360 trainer. 

38 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

14 minutes ago, Shadow07 said:

Bummer. Looks like getting this trainer running is going to be beyond my scope of abilities. I need someone to come along and convert it to a 360 trainer. 

Any of the older trainer setups will work.. aurora will not due to not being able to load no title/media id.. i think its the latter.. but yeah, the other trainer engines that produce a trainer and launcher will work just fine.. old school games tend to be simple static addresses as well.. so it should be easy to find and whatnot