RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Gutierrez Zeta

Guitar Hero Aurora 0.7B

11 hours ago, MUGIWARAL93 said:

delete this post is violating copyright

How So? The person isn't claiming that they came up with the idea.. they just updated the skin.. it's common practice especially since so many people don't update skins..

On 6/7/2018 at 8:54 PM, Darkstereo said:

I agree it's an update so he isn't violating copyrights...unless the owner prohibited updating it...

MUGIWARAL93 is the maker of 0.6b version of this skin.

On 6/6/2018 at 1:17 AM, MUGIWARAL93 said:

delete this post is violating copyright

he also violated one of mine, and I ask that they withdraw, changed the author

3 hours ago, Exterminador said:

he also violated one of mine, and I ask that they withdraw, changed the author

The fuck? Did you make a 0.7 version? That the op stole and released as his/hers? No.. the person updated em.. to work with 0.7.. even stated that.. 

And seeing as you didn't create this particular version.. there ain't nothing to do.. stop being children and read up on the stuff you are claiming.. and once you realize your foot is in your mouth making wild ads accusations, I expect an apology.. lol

7 hours ago, felida said:

The fuck? Did you make a 0.7 version? That the op stole and released as his/hers? No.. the person updated em.. to work with 0.7.. even stated that.. 

And seeing as you didn't create this particular version.. there ain't nothing to do.. stop being children and read up on the stuff you are claiming.. and once you realize your foot is in your mouth making wild ads accusations, I expect an apology.. lol

I ask you to talk right, there is no one here lacking respect
Thank you for being useless.

6 minutes ago, Exterminador said:

I ask you to talk right, there is no one here lacking respect
Thank you for being useless.

lacking respect? how about you are claiming copyright infringement to something you dont even hold the copyrights to.. lmfao.. but yet you want to throw a tantrum? 

like i said, you need to READ UP on the accusations you are making, before making pointless comments!

edit: M$ holds it for their stuff, the company who made guitar hero owns theirs.. seems like you infringed on their copyrights... using their images and whatnot without permission.. like i said, READ before claiming something, as well as i suggest you reading up on "fair use" laws

12 minutes ago, felida said:

sem respeito? Que tal você está reivindicando violação de direitos autorais para algo que você nem detém os direitos autorais para .. lmfao .. mas ainda assim você quer jogar uma birra? 

como eu disse, você precisa ler as acusações que você está fazendo, antes de fazer comentários inúteis!

Edit: M $ detém para as suas coisas, a empresa que fez guitar hero possui deles .. parece que você infringiu seus direitos autorais ... usando suas imagens e whatnot sem permissão .. como eu disse, leia antes de reivindicar algo, bem como eu sugiro que você leia as leis de "uso justo"

ok let's forget it
I have something to ask

you know why I can not open * Aurora_Main.xur * at aurora 0.7
at 0.6 it was ok

3 minutes ago, Exterminador said:

ok let's forget it
I have something to ask

you know why I can not open * Aurora_Main.xur * at aurora 0.7
at 0.6 it was ok

read post 13ish on the 1st page, Gavin and MaesterRo explain it there

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, felida said:

leia post 13ish na primeira página, Gavin e MaesterRo explicam lá

thank you
sorry for the misunderstanding

Just now, Exterminador said:

thank you
sorry for the misunderstanding

no misunderstanding mate.. except for the person who loves your work, updated the skin for you lol.. whether they did a decent job is another story lol.. i haven't checked out the skin personally.. OH, the extensions are for the new avatar asset.. thats why you couldnt open the .xur (i forgot why for a bit lololol)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, felida said:

no misunderstanding mate.. except for the person who loves your work, updated the skin for you lol.. whether they did a decent job is another story lol.. i haven't checked out the skin personally.. OH, the extensions are for the new avatar asset.. thats why you couldnt open the .xur (i forgot why for a bit lololol)

now it's perfect, soon put it here I want it from a note hahahaha
thank you again