RealModScene
gangrel_1313

Still can't download covers from Unity from Aurora

I updated Aurora from 0.6b to 0.7b last night, it downloaded and installed fine, for the life of me I still can't figure out why I cannot download covers.. I thought I read that they are pulled from xbox website?? is it possible that my console got banned and that could be why I'm not able to download those covers?

Well, hell...lol, just booted up the xbox and tried and it did it, may have been something corrupted on my last install (0.6b), works now I guess..lol

51 minutes ago, gangrel_1313 said:

Well, hell...lol, just booted up the xbox and tried and it did it, may have been something corrupted on my last install (0.6b), works now I guess..lol

The covers are downloaded thru unity.. not xbox servers.. lol..

• Like 1

Then it was something else (preview images/ game info), I know I read it hear somewhere. But oh well, at least the stuff is working properly again.

41 minutes ago, gangrel_1313 said:

Then it was something else (preview images/ game info), I know I read it hear somewhere. But oh well, at least the stuff is working properly again.

Yeah.. the screenshots and stuff i believe DO come from them.. just not the covers..

• Like 1