RealModScene
Chrushev

Any way to auto enable title updates?

It appears that Title updates can only have one enabled at a time, so if I enable Title Update on one game, then enable a title update on another game, the first game that I enabled gets its Title update disabled.

Is there a way for every game to just automatically use latest title update installed when launching? So that you dont have to manually enable them? If not, then is there a way to make the enable to stick on multiple games at the same time?

Thanks!

If you enabled once and started the game, it should save the setting, and enable the title Update for that game.

Which Aurora do you use? Did you fresh install the Dashboard?

I am using the latest 0.7b, I enabled TU for Undead Nightmare, it worked, then I exited and enabled TU for regular Red Dead and checked undead nightmare the TU got disabled.

5 hours ago, Chrushev said:

I am using the latest 0.7b, I enabled TU for Undead Nightmare, it worked, then I exited and enabled TU for regular Red Dead and checked undead nightmare the TU got disabled.

3 hours ago, saywaking said:

Can you reproduce that with other games?

Its the same exact game.. undead nightmare and red dead .. thats why its acting like that lol.. same title id's.. undead nightmare is disc 2 of rdr goty..

You should just use 1 of the title updates, it should work for both games i do believe.. just like the goty trainer AxR made.. 

That is the only case of title updates being cleared, except for cache title updates, there is limited space in cache section iirc..

Ill give it a shot with another game, but shouldnt the design of Aurora be such that the game automatically applies latest downloaded update unless explicitly disabled? If you downloaded or installed an update, its a pretty safe assumption you want to use it. That seems like better design than manually requiring enabling every single update.

1 minute ago, Chrushev said:

Ill give it a shot with another game, but shouldnt the design of Aurora be such that the game automatically applies latest downloaded update unless explicitly disabled? If you downloaded or installed an update, its a pretty safe assumption you want to use it. That seems like better design than manually requiring enabling every single update.

that IS the design.. your problem is that you are using a game that has the same title/media ID.. if i remember correctly.. only 1 of the title updates need to be in use.. for either game.. lol..

now this is the setup, there are 2 locations for title updates:

Cache:\

Hdd1:\Content\0000000000000000\TitleID\000B0000\

your RDR tu goes into the 000B0000\ folder

so does undead nightmare..

since undead nightmare is a standalone game, this is where the problem comes in, and it isnt Aurora's fault.. it is the game dev's fault.. since the game SHOULD be a DLC.. not a standalone..

now ALL aurora does, is place the selected TU into the correct location IF it isnt there already.. and like i said.. with this particular game.. and their wonky way of doing it.. it shows a problem when there isnt mate.. that simple..