RealModScene
leinteger

Having trouble when skinning the HUD.

I'm trying to edit the HudUiSkinCustom.xur for the FSD Plugin so i can change the button colors for the system link and file browser. 

So as I'm attempting to change the color from green to orange and i load up the plugin... The button color is orange but all the icons are white, and they don't change to black when not focus'd. (i've attached some example images) 

I'm pretty sure the reason for this is because XuiTool and XuiWorkshop keeps converting XamImagePresenter to XuiImagePresenter.

So i go to do all this again, once i made all my changes etc. I open my xui in notepad to see the xml and it's changed XamImagePresenter to XuiImagePresenter and removed all my properties that i set. This is really getting on my nerves and any help would be appreciated! 

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.png

Hrm.. if it is changing it, try using the custom extensions provided by the team.. 

** UPDATE:

Okay, i just tampered with my xml order. Now my XUI properties seem to be saving. Not sure about exporting as an xur though. 

** Another update:

Yeah, it doesn't seem to be loading the skin at all now. That's weird. 

I resolved my issue! Sorry if the icon's look kinda "scuffed" i'm just testing the ColorFactor which is one of the Properties for XamImagePresenter.

Thanks for the help felida!

Screenshot_32.png