RealModScene
felida

Skin ideas

6 hours ago, dewomper said:

Hello, I want to remind you about very cool skins: DarkSide0.5b, Paradise0.5b, Crisis0.5b by Matteita. Why did everyone forget about them? Does anyone please update them for 0.7b Aurora. Source

2.jpg1.jpg1.jpg

Please update to 0.7b.

This thread isn't about updating other people's work.. 

3 hours ago, felida said:

This thread isn't about updating other people's work.. 

I know. Just wanted to remind everyone of these wonderful skins.

7 hours ago, Xian07 said:

Any progress on the skins felida ?

i took a break for a bit on the skin.. lol..but i will finish soon.. as i am done for the moment on the retroarch version i released

4 hours ago, Xian07 said:

Alright i'll do it soon, hope its near completion

The longest part was mapping the sounds out haha.. But yeah.. 

Just tested the skin, it somehow never passes the loading screen, it gets stuck on the Aurora splash screen where the titles load.

Edit: Oh finally loaded after a third reboot, never had that problem before. Great job on the skin tho! It really is fluid af. Are you thinking of changing the font btw ?

Edited by Xian07

Just tested the skin, it somehow never passes the loading screen, it gets stuck on the Aurora splash screen where the titles load.

Edit: Oh finally loaded after a third reboot, never had that problem before. Great job on the skin tho! It really is fluid af. Are you thinking of changing the font btw ?

the font is easily changed within the skin.xml.. you can change it as you see fit..

2 minutes ago, Xian07 said:

Hmm that is right, its good that we still got people working on XB360 stuff.

And as for the booting process.. the profile cache does add a couple of seconds to the boot time..

On 8/9/2018 at 9:33 PM, felida said:

And as for the booting process.. the profile cache does add a couple of seconds to the boot time..

But is it okay even if the guide button doesn't work during that ?

46 minutes ago, Xian07 said:

But is it okay even if the guide button doesn't work during that ?

that would mean something else is causing the error.. could be a bug in aurora, could be something else.. 

i know there is a known issue with cr4 and phats.. where it will get stuck at boot.

21 hours ago, felida said:

that would mean something else is causing the error.. could be a bug in aurora, could be something else.. 

i know there is a known issue with cr4 and phats.. where it will get stuck at boot.

I mean it got to the loading screen of Aurora, so its definitely Aurora, but it doesnt matter cuz it has happened like once in the thousand times i have booted Aurora.

I have a slim corona btw.

I mean it got to the loading screen of Aurora, so its definitely Aurora, but it doesnt matter cuz it has happened like once in the thousand times i have booted Aurora.

I have a slim corona btw.

Then it would be a bug in aurora.. nothing in my skin can possibly change the code of aurora.. lol.. so there isnt any worries on that.. 

Also I've ran into the issue.. it does freeze and guide doesn't respond.. But weirdly console just reboots at the press of power button, and doesn't shut off..

On 8/12/2018 at 9:58 AM, Xian07 said:

Hmm, pretty weird..

ok, so it seems to be the edited skin.xur that is causing the freeze/crash.. hahaha.. i'll have to go back through and figure what exactly is causing it.. just GRRRRRRR tho.. nothing "should" be causing it to mess up.. hahaah

On 8/17/2018 at 3:34 AM, felida said:

ok, so it seems to be the edited skin.xur that is causing the freeze/crash.. hahaha.. i'll have to go back through and figure what exactly is causing it.. just GRRRRRRR tho.. nothing "should" be causing it to mess up.. hahaah

oh so it was the skin hahaha, good luck finding the problem!

59 minutes ago, Xian07 said:

oh so it was the skin hahaha, good luck finding the problem!

Yeah, it is something that is edited.. But still is weird tho, as if it doesnt freeze the skin works flawless.. hahahaha.. I'll go back thru eventually this week.. just baffling, as it shouldn't be freezing.. hahaha

edit: and i DO mean skin.xur, as you can take the default one, and skin never freezes.. so i have to go thru 1 by 1, and figure out what the problem is hahaha

1 hour ago, blabla said:

Videos skins??

are you asking about me putting up a video? or videos actually in the skin??

On 11/2/2018 at 5:21 PM, blabla said:

Video actually in the skins

Before I know the standard way it wouldn't work.. they did release some new extensions, but I haven't tested it out yet