RealModScene
felida

Skin ideas

4 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Yes, but not in Freestyle always on the main panel.

21 minutes ago, VictorELDios said:

I was referring to this, temperatures are shown in digits as 47.2 ° C or similarIMG_20180606_102844.thumb.jpg.cae89d19b10b8de14d296755e0d30384.jpg

To be honest, I haven't changed it around yet.. But you are more than able to have a go at it.. I was going to see what all I can do with it..

13 minutes ago, VictorELDios said:

The little I have understood is by inverse lol there are things that I still can not do

You can copy/resize/re-order stuff easily.. Just getting the value to show is different

Try to call the temperature function as shown in FSD but the call does not work, it remains static just try to copy the temperature ID of 'novaHomeTabSignedIn' but they are specific that makes me understand, that if the ID is not registered it will not show values like 'XuiAvatarPresenter' the latter can be duplicated without problems, but the same problem happens when wanting to show 'GamerPicture' in that aspect is limited :(

Felida, any luck on getting the .wav background sound attached to a default skin for 0.7, so I can place my own sounds into the skin. Id like to be able to turn on my console and have background sound playing automatically like I did have in Aurora 0.6. Thanks

7 hours ago, Denver358 said:

Felida, any luck on getting the .wav background sound attached to a default skin for 0.7, so I can place my own sounds into the skin. Id like to be able to turn on my console and have background sound playing automatically like I did have in Aurora 0.6. Thanks

Default_Music.xzp

here ya go, got busy messing with retroarch haha

• Like 1

17 hours ago, felida said:

Default_Music.xzp

here ya go, got busy messing with retroarch haha

Not sure if you up loaded the correct skin?? I opened your file and there was no music folder inside. I added my sound folder from my previous 0.6b skin to your music_default skin, and that didn't work. Did you up the wrong skin, or am I missing something??

4 hours ago, Denver358 said:

Not sure if you up loaded the correct skin?? I opened your file and there was no music folder inside. I added my sound folder from my previous 0.6b skin to your music_default skin, and that didn't work. Did you up the wrong skin, or am I missing something??

The folder should be called "sounds" and the . Wav name should be "song.wav".. sorry.. should have said that.. lol.. my bad

14 hours ago, felida said:

The folder should be called "sounds" and the . Wav name should be "song.wav".. sorry.. should have said that.. lol.. my bad

I've rechecked, and can't find the folder "sounds" could you please recheck, are you sure you did up a different skin??

Hi felida, could you give me a little hint or help with respect to the preview of the videos to make them look at the default size and add a button so that it can be seen in full screen to see what I should modify

7 hours ago, Denver358 said:

I've rechecked, and can't find the folder "sounds" could you please recheck, are you sure you did up a different skin??

Make it.. I didn't put an actual wav in the skin.. But the by music is mapped to "sounds/song.wav".. once u add it, it will play

46 minutes ago, tallaito said:

Hi felida, could you give me a little hint or help with respect to the preview of the videos to make them look at the default size and add a button so that it can be seen in full screen to see what I should modify

That would require some code in aurora.. unless you make a custom .xur..

And have a navbutton that takes u to it.. a lot of people don't understand you can't add code to aurora.. 

9 hours ago, felida said:

Make it.. I didn't put an actual wav in the skin.. But the by music is mapped to "sounds/song.wav".. once u add it, it will play

It's not working . I tried this directory:
HDD internal: sounds/song.wav

aurora/sounds/song.wav    and also

aurora/skins/sounds/song.wav and all of them not working. I tried 90mb wav file and 30 mb wav file

5 minutes ago, dragonknifepl said:

It's not working . I tried this directory:
HDD internal: sounds/song.wav

aurora/sounds/song.wav    and also

aurora/skins/sounds/song.wav and all of them not working. I tried 90mb wav file and 30 mb wav file

1. in the SKIN you make the folder.. not aurora, use xzptool to open/pack the skin

2. the only compatible WAV format is microsoft 16bit pcm, which you can make with audacity, YES IT IS FREEEEE!!!!

let me know your results with THOSE options.. ANY other method WILL NOT work!!!!

Just now, dragonknifepl said:

^

Ty for clearing a problem :) Today is my birtshday and thanks for nice present xD xD

well happy birthday mate..

we can not access files/folders outside of the compressed skin, aka "default.xzp".. in laymens terms.. xzp = xbox zip.. lol..

Thanks felida, after reading your post "carefully" now I know where I was going wrong. With my previous music that was working with 0.6, my music was titled "song1", but now needs to be titled "song", I was simply taking my records from 0.6, copy and pasting it into your skin, that's why I was having troubles 

5 minutes ago, Denver358 said:

Thanks felida, after reading your post "carefully" now I know where I was going wrong. With my previous music that was working with 0.6, my music was titled "song1", but now needs to be titled "song", I was simply taking my records from 0.6, copy and pasting it into your skin, that's why I was having troubles 

It is because previously I listed it as song1, song2, ect.. 

I made a quick one this time.. Just song.wav lol.. 

UPDATE:

I can't make the metro skin like I want, lolol.. Like, it is super freaking annoying too.. as it SHOULD work, works in xuitools, but doesn' work on the Xbox for some reason, lmao.. maybe due some code missing and what not.. or I just haven't figured it out yet.. lol..

Essentially i want to have all the settings around a small window that is the main aurora,  and when you focus on the main portion, it makes to fullscreen.. And when you unfocus it shrinks.. 

It flipping works in xuitools preview as well as the tabbed skin samp.. But in actuality, it doesnt.. hahaha.. so yeah.. for everyone asking about the metro skin.. it is placed on the back burner.

One last favor if I could felida, are you able to add the .wav music to this skin "default2" that I have attached, for my son. He likes that fact that his avatar on this skin is full size and he wont upgrade to aurora 0.7b because I've added a GTA theme music on his console and he doesn't wanna lose that music if he upgrades, which he will do if he can have music added to this skin, please

Default2.xzp

6 hours ago, Denver358 said:

One last favor if I could felida, are you able to add the .wav music to this skin "default2" that I have attached, for my son. He likes that fact that his avatar on this skin is full size and he wont upgrade to aurora 0.7b because I've added a GTA theme music on his console and he doesn't wanna lose that music if he upgrades, which he will do if he can have music added to this skin, please

Default2.xzp

here ya go mate, happy fathers day, from a dad to a dad!! 

default_denver358.xzp

• Like 1

15 hours ago, felida said:

here ya go mate, happy fathers day, from a dad to a dad!! 

default_denver358.xzp

Mate. you are a legend. He will be soooo happy. I guess I'm kinda lucky coz, I'm an Australian and we don't have fathers day until September, but I did hear that the united states and uk both have father day today. so I will celebrate fathers day today and later in september

Is there anyway to modify a skin to launch to a main menu of sorts that has sub menu links to the kinds of games? 

Xbox 360 games

Original Xbox games

XBLA

Emulators

Homebrew

XBLIG

Kinect Games

Then on each type of game ( 360 games, emulators etc) have it so when you highlight a game it shows a background image behind it?

I have included pictures as examples

BD3EC50F-529E-4879-9942-F2B1B22E31D7.jpeg

4F1B52B1-DB18-4B9B-9C44-E1D69EFC1379.jpeg

11 hours ago, t0mbi said:

Is there anyway to modify a skin to launch to a main menu of sorts that has sub menu links to the kinds of games? 

Then on each type of game ( 360 games, emulators etc) have it so when you highlight a game it shows a background image behind it?

BD3EC50F-529E-4879-9942-F2B1B22E31D7.jpeg

you can modify the quickview filter menu..

but i dont know if you can change the load order..

Hello, I want to remind you about very cool skins: DarkSide0.5b, Paradise0.5b, Crisis0.5b by Matteita. Why did everyone forget about them? Does anyone please update them for 0.7b Aurora. Source

2.jpg1.jpg1.jpg

Please update to 0.7b.