RealModScene
felida

Skin ideas

I have another idea and I made a very simple illustration to better understand my suggestion and change the logo and name according to the games, for example, Xbox Classic, Live Arcade, Emulator, Homebrew and not just the Xbox 360 logo.

Material_Wallpaper_3.thumb.png.ff6d0a620798ce64414a74fcbba5ca1c.png

Material_Wallpaper_1434344602576.thumb.png.0e1e926cef01959f6463a6166af98fd7 (1).png

597f91c1b3224_MaterialWallpaper_2.thumb.png.8fa2e4010da86e0a0b5ab50c28a44159.png

Another suggestion is the dash of xbox one, with this kind of content division where everything is sampled above and with side menus solid white and add the avatr on a scale of the original dash of the 360

3a1fdd1c-d957-449e-a7ea-62f7b5999196.jpg

xbox-one-creators-update-prave-image-700.jpg

13 minutes ago, Jairo Silva said:

Another suggestion is the dash of xbox one, with this kind of content division where everything is sampled above and with side menus solid white and add the avatr on a scale of the original dash of the 360

3a1fdd1c-d957-449e-a7ea-62f7b5999196.jpg

xbox-one-creators-update-prave-image-700.jpg

I do have an xbox one.. lol.. but.. you cant do it like that, due to lack of interaction with the coverflow.. lol.. skin is just user interface.. cant add code that isnt in aurora..

I don't post here, I do a few things behind the scenes, but I am totally stumped. I'm having trouble making a new skin,  Working on the avatar editing, is it hardcoded the size and location of the avatar in the default.xex for aurora 7b;  Even editing with xuitool I can't seem to move or resize it properly (Shows avatar cut in the box container) (isn't it in xuicontrol_profileavatar)?  Also I thought it would be cool to try the audition tool, using uiauditioning, but I can't get it to connect to my xbox360dev (same subnet), even running audconsole3.exe (in the xdk or xact) it says it can't connect to the auditioning host.  I just thought it might be a faster way of editing skins in realtime but alas, i'mflat out stumped.

8 hours ago, Jairo Silva said:

Would it be possible to do something like the Dash RT on the FSD with these color menus and everything available on one screen only, settings and visualization that would have a separate window on the right side and the view of the cover in list like that?

d6003645e96f777bc5bbb964b0065925o.png

f5.jpg

x1080-ttX.jpg

Anything like this can be done on Aurora 0.7b?

@felida ... more people want the look like metro style. It would be nice to start making a skin that mimic the origi al design of nxe metro style. Can you focus on this?

3 hours ago, saywaking said:

Just a question, is it possible to make transition directions random?

You can look at begal's skin for moving bg's and see? I think there is in his.. not sure..

On 5/23/2018 at 9:18 AM, CarloGoto91 said:

I put like 5 skins into Aurora skins folder in the file menager. All of them are xzp files, and when i try to apply them from skin changer in Aurora, the skins dont apear at all. Just default skin is listed. So weird

On 5/23/2018 at 6:14 PM, crisdotti said:

Release date?

On 5/17/2018 at 2:01 AM, freebumblebee said:

You are the expert! I have faith in you :) 

You may want to check the latest Groove Music for some reference. However I'm sure you already notice that.

Don't worry. We will support and push you.:popo:

https://mega.nz/#!CYY1yK4D!FrSYDBGDysXBV3AvqcGV2IhrwIoLlricDaqXrZLTmH0

there is a new version, with some more stuff done/fixed/added.. feel free to give your inputs

• Like 3

2 hours ago, felida said:

https://mega.nz/#!CYY1yK4D!FrSYDBGDysXBV3AvqcGV2IhrwIoLlricDaqXrZLTmH0

there is a new version, with some more stuff done/fixed/added.. feel free to give your inputs

Definitally different then most of the skins you see, but there is still a ton to be done. That being said..... the biggest issue I found, is that if there are tabs in the settings(such as nova module), then you flip past the edge of that tab, you end up changing tabs on the main display. Not sure if this is the intended action. Also, the name of the game text at the top is really hard to read, and the RSS feed doesnt show up.

9 minutes ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Definitally different then most of the skins you see, but there is still a ton to be done. That being said..... the biggest issue I found, is that if there are tabs in the settings(such as nova module), then you flip past the edge of that tab, you end up changing tabs on the main display. Not sure if this is the intended action. Also, the name of the game text at the top is really hard to read, and the RSS feed doesnt show up.

i have to pick through and find those, haha.. nah, its not "intended" in the way i want.. but it is functioning like it should lol.. tab movements that is.. i basically got to go in and cut off every blank L/R and make it focus on itself, instead of nothing.. 

the rss feed is there, just text is same color as BG, hahaha.. need to change the font color is all.. but good eye, and yeah the game text isnt done, but will do, i had to animate all the stuff, add in sound clips.. using the OG xbox sounds.. so we finally have a fully sounded menus and such haha.. except for the coverflow..

I like the animation which makes xbox 360 looks faster :)

Yepp, take your time. It's a huge and interesting project.

Looking forward to see a newborn master of fluent design system. 

The style from westworld is also so cool~~~~

Can make a dark skin.

Below is a computer ui design,

and I'm too lazy to grab a screen shot of their tablet design. lol.

Westworld.S02E06.Phase.Space.1080p_AMZN.WEB-DL_DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_20180528_132450_851.thumb.png.3fa729fdfe66204f4066efaf07fa4600.png

2 hours ago, BenMitnicK said:

not bad I like it :)

Yeah.. lol.. I kinda go overboard doing new stuff.. instead of just changing colors..

32 minutes ago, felida said:

Yeah.. lol.. I kinda go overboard doing new stuff.. instead of just changing colors..

you're right I want to do the same but I'm blocking  :crybaby:

On 5/18/2018 at 9:22 AM, RicME85 said:

Is an original 360 Blade skin possible?

plz !!!! For me the best official skin ever..... 

On 6/4/2018 at 4:22 PM, VictorELDios said:

I did not want to open a thread, why maybe I do not know how to do it, temperatures can be displayed in the dashboard as in FSD? in my ignorance I tried to copy the Nova Home HubScene code but it did not work.

I think the message was misinterpreted, my doubt was that if you can show the temperature in the Aurora Dashboard as in FSD. Excuse my English, greetings!

Unfortunately not

On 6/4/2018 at 3:22 PM, VictorELDios said:

I did not want to open a thread, why maybe I do not know how to do it, temperatures can be displayed in the dashboard as in FSD? in my ignorance I tried to copy the Nova Home HubScene code but it did not work.

I think the message was misinterpreted, my doubt was that if you can show the temperature in the Aurora Dashboard as in FSD. Excuse my English, greetings!

2 hours ago, Neocazen said:

Unfortunately not

@Neocazen you are wrong, the temps are already visible in 0.7... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, felida said:

@Neocazen  estás equivocado, las temperaturas ya son visibles en 0.7 ... 

There is no document or guide, where you know that you can call the function, the main dawn board or others?

46 minutes ago, VictorELDios said:

There is no document or guide, where you know that you can call the function, the main dawn board or others?

The temps are where the button to file manager is.. like it is super hard to miss.. lolol..

aurora.07b.temperature.graph.png

8 hours ago, felida said:

@Neocazen you are wrong, the temps are already visible in 0.7... 

Yes, but not in Freestyle always on the main panel.