RealModScene
felida

Skin ideas

3 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Is an original 360 Blade skin possible?

Yes and no.. lol.. can make something mimic it.. sort of.. but since the transitions are hardcoded.. kind of limited.. lol..

it's ok, the sound annoys me tho :)

the transitions could be a little faster (use every Frame available) and go to different directions like when i press "B" everything goes down "B"

i think i bugged you before with music to be added to play in the background once aurora has started, could you get this up and running for aurora 0.7b??

6 hours ago, Denver358 said:

i think i bugged you before with music to be added to play in the background once aurora has started, could you get this up and running for aurora 0.7b??

Yes, haha.. it is already done.. there is sliders in the second tab.. with my skin youll press shoulder buttons to swap to music tab, and the right thumbstick to bring up quickview.. lol..

Just right now im working on moving the qv menu up to something different.. just a pain to get all the tansitions mapped out lol..

16 hours ago, felida said:

Yes, haha.. it is already done.. there is sliders in the second tab.. with my skin youll press shoulder buttons to swap to music tab, and the right thumbstick to bring up quickview.. lol..

Just right now im working on moving the qv menu up to something different.. just a pain to get all the tansitions mapped out lol..

I have tried you skin Felida, and found the music tab, which I quite like. Once I can figure out how to change files to the xma format and put my own music in, but id like the music to start once the console has loaded. I have found an arcade style image as my background with pinball machines and Daytona etc, I also found a 6min recording of an arcade centre ambience with pinball and arcade machine noises with crowd background noises, so once the console is loaded it looks and sounds like a real life arcade centre. This is what I had set up on the previous aurora. I would like to try and replicate this if I could, is that possible?? I have the background image just not the sound yet to go with it for aurora 0.7b

7 hours ago, Denver358 said:

I have tried you skin Felida, and found the music tab, which I quite like. Once I can figure out how to change files to the xma format and put my own music in, but id like the music to start once the console has loaded. I have found an arcade style image as my background with pinball machines and Daytona etc, I also found a 6min recording of an arcade centre ambience with pinball and arcade machine noises with crowd background noises, so once the console is loaded it looks and sounds like a real life arcade centre. This is what I had set up on the previous aurora. I would like to try and replicate this if I could, is that possible?? I have the background image just not the sound yet to go with it for aurora 0.7b

The background can go into /user/background/ and u can change it in the view options (B)

There is no need to set it within the skin.. now as for your music, i am going to possibly make it .wav extensions, but i will see whats up, because .wav are 30-40 megabytes, per song.. lol.. that makes the skin huge.. with 8 xma titles, the skin is the size of 1 .wav file

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:17 AM, felida said:

The background can go into /user/background/ and u can change it in the view options (B)

There is no need to set it within the skin.. now as for your music, i am going to possibly make it .wav extensions, but i will see whats up, because .wav are 30-40 megabytes, per song.. lol.. that makes the skin huge.. with 8 xma titles, the skin is the size of 1 .wav file

lol Felida, I have the image I wanted up on the screen already, I know how to change all that. I was explaining to you what image I have and the sound I wanted. I only want the one song/sound playing so if you can do this .wav extension and have the music/sound set up to come on automatically like in the previous aurora's, that would be awesome

29 minutes ago, CarloGoto91 said:

How can i change start up aurora logo to xbox360 and how to change background? xzp files wont work

Look into the skin tuts, xzp is just a compressed container.. just like .zip or .rar.. but for 360 lol..

22 minutes ago, felida said:

Look into the skin tuts, xzp is just a compressed container.. just like .zip or .rar.. but for 360 lol..

I know that,  Aurora 0.7b dont read the xzp files any more obviously. I put then skin file into aurora skin folder on my xbox360 and cant find the files when Im trying to change the skin.

4 minutes ago, CarloGoto91 said:

Lo sé, Aurora 0.7b no lee los archivos xzp más obviamente. Puse el archivo skin en la carpeta aurora skin de mi xbox360 y no puedo encontrar los archivos cuando intento cambiar la máscara.

you need to create the skin based on Default.xzp of Aurora 7.0b

4 minutes ago, CarloGoto91 said:

I know that,  Aurora 0.7b dont read the xzp files any more obviously. I put then skin file into aurora skin folder on my xbox360 and cant find the files when Im trying to change the skin.

Yes ii does?? The default skin is .xzp.. all skins are xzp.. always have been..

I put like 5 skins into Aurora skins folder in the file menager. All of them are xzp files, and when i try to apply them from skin changer in Aurora, the skins dont apear at all. Just default skin is listed. So weird

1 minute ago, CarloGoto91 said:

Puse como 5 máscaras en la carpeta de máscaras Aurora en el archivo menager. Todos ellos son archivos xzp, y cuando intento aplicarlos desde Skin Changer en Aurora, las pieles no parecen en absoluto. Solo aparece el skin por defecto. Tan raro

because they are not for version 7.0b of Aurora

Just now, VictorELDios said:

because they are not for version 7.0b of Aurora

good, but is there any skins for 0.7b version then? where can i download them?

3 hours ago, greg6 said:

Wait so much for skin with avatar picture in full size like freestyle! 😉

To be honest, i think it should go in the hud.. lmao.. but i DO have an idea.. lmao.. seeing as i am pretty sure 4 avatars can be displayed.. with players signed in ofc.. 

2 hours ago, crisdotti said:

Release date?

Of my skin?? Soon, lol.. sorry i am testing new things out, and i have to change the colors around.. due to them not matching up like on pc haha.. the pc to tv difference is major.. going with a blue for the colors.. but.. some more stuff i still have to do, i got some special things happening some might like, some might not.. like more animations, sounds, ect.. i think its worth the work/wait.. I've also been sick last 2 days, so no work has been done.. but ill release another version that is more suited for acutal use.. as i did mess up the last release without knowing it.. haha.. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, felida said:

Of my skin?? Soon, lol.. sorry i am testing new things out, and i have to change the colors around.. due to them not matching up like on pc haha.. the pc to tv difference is major.. going with a blue for the colors.. but.. some more stuff i still have to do, i got some special things happening some might like, some might not.. like more animations, sounds, ect.. i think its worth the work/wait.. I've also been sick last 2 days, so no work has been done.. but ill release another version that is more suited for acutal use.. as i did mess up the last release without knowing it.. haha.. 

Thank you very much for efforts

Sorry if my language is bad 

good luck to you

6 minutes ago, crisdotti said:

Thank you very much for efforts

Sorry if my language is bad 

good luck to you

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://translate.google.com/m/translate&ved=2ahUKEwiU8bnypp3bAhUB7lMKHYBWAwsQFjABegQIBhAD&usg=AOvVaw02Zf19euG9C_rNtE9JMfTo

That should be google translate, not being mean, just providing something that is free for everyone .. 

• Thanks 1

Would it be possible to do something like the Dash RT on the FSD with these color menus and everything available on one screen only, settings and visualization that would have a separate window on the right side and the view of the cover in list like that?

d6003645e96f777bc5bbb964b0065925o.png

f5.jpg

x1080-ttX.jpg