RealModScene
MADC1993

2TB HDD/SSHD in Xbox 360 E?

Hello guys.
I've bought an 360 E and i have a 2.5 inch 2TB Firecuda SSHD not being used.
I would like to know if i am able to pick up one of these Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drives, open the case, remove the stock HDD and put the SSHD on it.
If not, am i still able to use a 2.5 Normal 2TB HDD?
My 360 is RGH'd, don't know if influences.
Thanks.

Internal-Hard-Drive-500GB-HDD-Case-For-Xbox-360-Slim-Xbox360-Microsoft-Official-Console-500-GB.jpg_640x640.jpg

should generally work

you may need to install xbox 1 emuliation files or use hdd partition fixer if you need to

yes put in slim console format it and it works alot faster than a normal hdd, even loading dashboard and that is alot faster, i think there a video or was on youtube shows gta v loading like 30+ sec faster 

here  a vid to check out

i tryed awhile back with 128gb ssd it was great and alot faster all round

xbox 360 uses sata2, putting thro usb wouldnt make much of a difference as usb2 

I've got 2 consoles one has 1tb sata and the other 1tb SSD there is no notable difference in load times. 360's are governed by their original hardware.

bit like putting a race driver in a fiesta, the vehicle controls top speed, he does'nt improve it's performance. A SSD will last longer 

6 hours ago, mightyhama said:

I've got 2 consoles one has 1tb sata and the other 1tb SSD there is no notable difference in load times. 360's are governed by their original hardware.

bit like putting a race driver in a fiesta, the vehicle controls top speed, he does'nt improve it's performance. A SSD will last longer 

If you have ssd connected via usb2 you wont notice no difference. the original hardware is sata2 the same as most older pcs

Take a read here they are saying sata 1, I have tested myself and noticed a big differnce