RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
victor-arthur

Plugin

Hello, I wanted to know how I can make the aurora 7b plugin as the main one because I always used freestyle and I never get to play the link yesterday when I was updating the aurora for 7b the link starts to work and today when I called the rgh the plugins comes back to freestyle and I can not play more in the link, so how to use the aurora 7b plugin as an official?

Load aurora 0.7b before starting FSD, or a previous version of aurora. That being said, the freestyle plugin, and nova are pretty much the same for Link right now.

1 hour ago, saywaking said:

Set your default dash as Aurora instead of fsd in dashlaunch

8 hours ago, gavin_darkglider said:

Load aurora 0.7b before starting FSD, or a previous version of aurora. That being said, the freestyle plugin, and nova are pretty much the same for Link right now.

where I find the aurora plugin to download from 7b

4 hours ago, saywaking said:

İts already in the aurora plugins folder if you updated

yes, more when I change the folder of the freestyle plugin for aurora the plugin gets incomplete, knows the home button of the rgh when I tighten it the business of exploring is not renamed and so the plugin gets incomplete and I can not play in the xbox link