RealModScene
Shadha

Aurora 0.7b Unhandled Exception (Help)

Hello, I have recently updated to 0.7b, all was going well for a few days now, except that now today when i load up my xbox or do anything i get a screen that pops up saying "An unhandled exception has occurred, what would you like to do" then i get 3 option, restart aurora, launch Metr0, try to continue, when i choose try to continue i keeps doing its thing but 10 seconds later that message pops up. have restarted my console and everything and it still does it. please help

I think it may have something to do with the RSS Feed. I turned off the RSS feed and the error went away. May be something to check into as now i cannot use the RSS feature.

Hmm that is strage. I hardly do anything except add games or play system link. i never mess around with settings. i do not get that error anymore, but i have to have the live RSS feed turned off on bottom, when i turn that back on, i get the error again.

I would just like to confirm that i have been playing off and on my Xbox all day with no errors, tried out RSS again, and I get the error. Just letting you know.

Thats a good hint, i will try to reproduce this. Although the log files tells us its a corrupt database 

I had the same thing as soon as I turned RSS on after doing the dash update. Has a battle to turn it off due to the popup in the image in the post above, had to quickly navigate the menu to turn it off.

Thank you for the update. Hope to see it worked out someday, as it is the neat little features that make this dash stand out