RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
bernie65

Aurora Asset Editor for Mac OSX

I doubt i will ever make a version for Mac, not alot of people actually use Mac when they have a Xbox 360, not alot of tools in general exist for/work with Mac in general.

Most people that have a hacked Xbox 360 also have a windows PC...

Also, you can use Windows on a MAC using bootcamp and/or VMWare, Virtualbox etc.

To : Swizzy

Im trying to get Aurora Asset Editor to run via Crossover in my mac. It gives me a an Error parcing C:\windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config

Parser returned error 0x80004001

After i click on ok aurora asset editor opens  but you cant click on menus etc. A program error prompts me stating the program has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. Then it shows program error details. 

If you could help me make the program run it would be a great help in adding game covers to my jtag. Pls.note that i dont have an internet connection. Ive seen a video on how to manually install cover etc. I just need to get the editor running. Thanks in advance for any help.

On 5/13/2018 at 8:59 AM, bernie65 said:

To : Swizzy

Im trying to get Aurora Asset Editor to run via Crossover in my mac. It gives me a an Error parcing C:\windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config

Parser returned error 0x80004001

After i click on ok aurora asset editor opens  but you cant click on menus etc. A program error prompts me stating the program has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. Then it shows program error details. 

If you could help me make the program run it would be a great help in adding game covers to my jtag. Pls.note that i dont have an internet connection. Ive seen a video on how to manually install cover etc. I just need to get the editor running. Thanks in advance for any help.

The base libraries of this app depend on libraries that are probably not included with Crossover. You can use the import covers option within aurora to fix the problem, or use bootcamp with a native windows install.

Got to make Aurora Asset Editor working on my mac via crossover. Just had to download ver 1.0 of asset editor. Working and got my covers banners etc loaded. FYI  :)