RealModScene
M1d3rm4n

Can we get an updated port of ppsspp for xbox 360?

There is a new update to the ppsspp emulator and they have source code for it which supports a lot of system architects x86, x64, arm, arm64. i would do it myself if i was told which tools and compilers i need but i have not done any coding for the 360 so someone please help?

this is the latest updates source code https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp

i and many would greatly appreciate any help!

THANK YOU!

They made huge updates on the code, you would basically start from scratch

İ look more into the retroarch thing as its beeing continued and ppsspp is as core available

22 hours ago, M1d3rm4n said:

There is a new update to the ppsspp emulator and they have source code for it which supports a lot of system architects x86, x64, arm, arm64. i would do it myself if i was told which tools and compilers i need but i have not done any coding for the 360 so someone please help?

this is the latest updates source code https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp

i and many would greatly appreciate any help!

THANK YOU!

22 hours ago, saywaking said:

İ look more into the retroarch thing as its beeing continued and ppsspp is as core available

Ppsspp isnt apart if the 360 retroarch cores.. that said, there is a guide on how to compile by ced, but that was waaaay before they removed the audio dependancies.. but yeah.. i doubt there will be an updated port.. just use pc version

On 5/11/2018 at 10:23 AM, saywaking said:

Can you at least tell which tools I’d need to at least start coding it?

also retroarch has updated their source code so I could also try that. Since no one else has

11 hours ago, M1d3rm4n said:

Can you at least tell which tools I’d need to at least start coding it?

also retroarch has updated their source code so I could also try that. Since no one else has

Go ahead.. the retroarch team said they were porting it to xbox and 360,  so far only xbox port is done .. but have at it.. lol..

Retroarch 360 code is beeing restructured so the compilation is easier. İ dont think its finished yet and i dont think you have the chance to continue it if you dont know how to find out which tools you need, especially as an experienced developer. 

Unfortunately the developer have had complications with other developers and wants to maintain it alone from now on. We can just wish him good luck with it. 

you personally can develop in two ways:

Using XDK or libxenon. XDK has huge documentation while libxenon has little.

Now you can do some research :)

8 hours ago, saywaking said:

Retroarch 360 code is beeing restructured so the compilation is easier. İ dont think its finished yet and i dont think you have the chance to continue it if you dont know how to find out which tools you need, especially as an experienced developer. 

Unfortunately the developer have had complications with other developers and wants to maintain it alone from now on. We can just wish him good luck with it. 

you personally can develop in two ways:

Using XDK or libxenon. XDK has huge documentation while libxenon has little.

Now you can do some research :)

Thanks!